7th November 2017, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

How to get job in UAE as a Civil Engineer? What are the requirements for it?

Sir, I am a Civil Engineer and want to get job in UAE. Please tell me how can I get job in UAE as a Civil Engineer? What are the requirements to get job in this country?

10th November 2017, 04:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in UAE as a Civil Engineer? What are the requirements for it?

For job in a gulf country like UAE as an Engineer, you need to have some experience under your belt. There is no other way to get a job as a fresher because most of the companies there ask for experience.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview conducted by the company. You can apply for job through reputed job consultants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?