24th April 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Which additional subjects I have to do for B.Ed after doing BSc Biotechnology?

I did B.Sc. Biotechnology and want to do B.Ed for that what additional subjects i hav to do

Related Questions:
  1. What's the difference between B.Sc with subjects biotechnology,botany,chemistry and B.Sc biotechnology course?
  2. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  3. From which university can I pursue B.Ed through distance education in Bangalore? I am a graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  4. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  6. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  7. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  8. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  9. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  10. Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?
  11. Can I do BSc in Biotechnology directly after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which subjects to study for preparation of GATE for Biotechnology stream?
  13. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  14. Am I eligible for DSC after completing Bsc(Biotechnology, biochemistry,chemistry) Msc(chemistry) BEd (Biological science, telugu)?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  16. How may I get details about B.Sc(biotechnology)? What's the duration and course content for the same?
  17. Fee structure of B.Ed education in Mumbai College?
  18. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
10th January 2021, 11:27 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Which additional subjects I have to do for B.Ed after doing BSc Biotechnology?

Bachelor of education is a 2 year full time program . After achieving the bachelor of education degrees the candidate will be able to teach primary and secondary schools to them
The eligibility criteria is a candidate must be a graduate or postgraduate from a recognised University
There are are several entrance exams also available such as IPU CET, RIE CEE , Bihar B.Ed CET,UP B.ED CET
marriage school in the entrance exam some of the universities conduct their own counselling process for an interview session
the candidates must have at least 50 to 55% in their graduation or undergraduate ration degree program
As you have studied BSc in biotechnology you are eligible to appear for this course internet have to study any additional subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?