5th June 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission in B.Com after passing 12th with non medical(Physics, Chemistry, Maths)?

i have passed +2 with non medical (physics ,chemistry,math) i am interested to get admission in b com . can i get admission in b com?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Biotechnology after passing 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Maths
  2. Can I take admission in MSc Organic Chemistry after completing graduation in chemistry without having Maths in 12th? Is there any entrance exam?
  3. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after scoring 79% in 12th without Maths? Which is the best college?
  4. Admission in B.Com after passing 12th with non medical(Physics, Chemistry, Maths)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths
  6. Am I eligible to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Maths Olympiad after completing 12th?
  7. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths? -- [New]
  8. How can I become a software engineer?
  9. Can I do any degree course after passing my 12th standard?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for MCA after passing 2nd year B.Com? I have passed 12th in Maths
  11. How to get admission in Petrochemical Universities in India after passing 12th with 90 in Maths, 87 in Physics and 92 in Chemistry?
  12. How can I crack BPSC after passing 12th with Maths
  13. What are the courses available for me after passing 12th? I am interested in Maths and Chemistry
  14. What are requirement to get admission in Petroleum University after passing 12th class?
  15. How to get admission in Mechanical railway engineering after passing 12th with PCM?
  16. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  17. How to do BSc after passing 12th? I am interested in Chemistry
  18. Can I apply for WBJEE this year if qualified in 12th but failed in Maths?
15th June 2011, 04:57 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in B.Com after passing 12th with non medical(Physics, Chemistry, Maths)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed +2 with non medical (physics ,chemistry,math) i am interested to get admission in b com . can i get admission in b com?
Yes, You are Eligible to get admission in B.com.

Because To get admission in B.com, You need to complete your 12th examination form any stream. But you have to study one extra subject in B.com related to Accounts. So, If you have complete your 12th examination from a recognised Board, then you are eligible for B.com Course.

Any Science, Commerce and Arts Students, who have completed his/her 12th examination are eligible to apply for B.com. The eligiblity criteria are vary from colleges to colleges.

You will get direct admission in B.com, But Many top Reputed colleges give admission in this course on the basis of merit list, they prepare a merit list and then give admission, if your name are mentioned in the merit List, And many top colleges will conducts his own entrance examination and after clear the entrance examination, you will get admission in B.com Course.

Eligiblity Criteria for B.com Course -

Passed Higher Secondary or any other equivalent examination any one of the following related subjects like Accountancy, Business Economics including Business Mathematics, Business Organisation, Mathematics, Business Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Business Studies, Office Practice and Secretarial, Financial Accounting, Elements of Cost Accountancy and Auditing, Book Keeping, Commerce, Cost Accountancy and Principle of Management with minimum 50% Marks.

So, Intermediate is the minimum Eligiblity to apply for B.com Course.

But The eligiblity crieteria are vary from colleges to colleges, many colleges will give admission to any stream candidates and many colleges will give admission to those who have read either Economics, Accounts, Maths in 12th examination.

So, Its better, if you can visit the official website of colleges who offers B.com Course. You will complete information directly from there, But 12th is the minimum eligiblity criteria to get admission in B.com.
15th June 2011, 05:08 PM
sourindra

Default Re: Admission in B.Com after passing 12th with non medical(Physics, Chemistry, Maths)?

Yes, you are eligible for the B.Com course. Best of luck.
15th June 2011, 05:13 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi
sure you get admission in b.com
for this only criteria is :--

candidate must read 12th any stream
then he/she could admission in b.com
15th June 2011, 06:06 PM
kumarupender

hi,
definately.....u wil get the seat.....but if you are interested in joining in a top most colleges ...you need to have better percentage in your 12th.....you would have mentioned the percentage....gid luck.
15th June 2011, 06:07 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Of course you are eligible for doing the B.Com.

Because the educational criteria for join thi scourse is 12th.But the best option for you is BCA because you are from math background.

If you join the BCA thenafter you can get job and also if you do MBA after that you can get a high salary job.

But your interest is also good you can join the B.Com.

Carrier option after that is CA and P.O job in bank.
15th June 2011, 06:31 PM
spms

Yeah you can get B.Com degree but at least you have the below subject
1.statistical
2.business maths
3.economics
so if u have got good marks in 12th standard you should get good colleges
15th June 2011, 07:25 PM
venkatgct

Quote:

friend,

the b com course is a commerce stream of course which is open to any one who hav passed a 12th or its equivalent with 55% aggregate marks...

u can join the various aspects of the course in the college in ur area..

regards
15th June 2011, 08:58 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can B.com Degree.

B.Com i.e Bachelor's of Commerce is a Graduation Field and For a Graduation one should have 12th class passed Certificates.That is minimum qualification but if you want to do M.Com then definately you need to have maths wither in 12th class or B.Com.

So, if you wish to go for M.Com so better to take Maths in B.com level since you donot have maths in 12th class....
15th June 2011, 09:08 PM
ravi6

Smile Re: Admission in B.Com after passing 12th with non medical(Physics, Chemistry, Maths)?

Dear,

sorry dear but if you passed your +2 with science then you can not take

admission for B.COM.

If you want to do B.COM than study accounts subject at +2 lavel again.

REGARDS
ravi6
15th June 2011, 09:25 PM
sachin6

You are eligible. The eligibility is to join arts is you have to pass 12th. It is the basic.
15th June 2011, 11:12 PM
abhiajit111

Yes you are eligible.
Any student who has completed his 12th with science or commerce are eligible to apply for B. Com
15th June 2011, 11:52 PM
sachin6

Ya,surely you get a bca seat.the basic eligibility is 12th pass.
16th June 2011, 04:04 PM

Yes you can do B.com wheather you do 12th in medical subject or not.It is not relater with medical line .It is a purely buseness course.so dont wory go on.
16th June 2011, 04:08 PM
D.Vignesh

Thumbs up Re: Admission in B.Com after passing 12th with non medical(Physics, Chemistry, Maths)?

Hi friend,
Ya its possible to do B.COM with non-medical group.
bcoz, it need ARTS group (Commerce
Computer science , economics and accounts )

Any Science, Commerce and Arts Students, who have completed his/her 12th examination are eligible to apply for B.com. The eligiblity criteria are vary from colleges to colleges.

all the best.......
16th June 2011, 06:36 PM
sujata6485

Smile Re: Admission in B.Com after passing 12th with non medical(Physics, Chemistry, Maths)?

yes u canget admission in b.com after studying +2 through non medical science. as science students can opt for any course after+2 i.e. science commerce or arts any one.
17th June 2011, 02:04 AM
kartavya99

yes you can get admission.
17th June 2011, 10:37 AM
goutham63
Junior Member+

yes you can join in b.com after completion of 12th.the qualification is+2 rest of all is ignored.you can definitely join in b-com.it is having bright future now-a-days.one of the valuable courses after completion so many jobs are around u...
19th June 2011, 04:06 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,

You can get admission in Delhi University if you become eligible as per cut off list for admission. If you are from other state please survey in your area.

In commerce there are many subject. You can select as you feel comfortable for your study.

Regards,

Ramjash
29th June 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

m a science student pcm .cudn't apply this tym for b.com in du or bhu.m in varanasi. though the eligiblity is 10 2 pass .cn droppers apply for b.com for the sake of mba afterwards as m opting for professional courses nw. cn i take admission in 2012 or cn i still get it this yr itself in varanasi or kanpur.pls reply at the earliest
30th June 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 71.6% marks in twelth class in commerce sream can i gt admission in SD college in chandigarh
29th August 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i get Admmition in B.COM after clearing my FA (art ) i also have one subject Economic . plz conform it , its tension for me , and i am so much worry about it , the colleges of my area r also confuse about it they also dont know , if any bro know conform about it , tell me on Facebook , its my id , [email protected] thanks ,
4th September 2011, 01:03 AM
sanju38121

Yes, sir surely you can get admission in b.com after +2 science. The eligibility for b.com is +2 in any stream from a recognized board.

All the best
31st March 2012, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

can i have my good future in commerce field after completing my class 12 with non medical science
30th May 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE PASSED 12TH ARTS BUT NOW I WANT TO JOIN B.COM. IS IT POSSIBLE

RAMTEKE M.D.
31st May 2012, 02:35 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

HAI...

Yes, You are Eligible to get admission in B.com.

Because To get admission in B.com, You need to complete your 12th examination form any stream. But you have to study one extra subject in B.com related to Accounts. So, If you have complete your 12th examination from a recognised Board, then you are eligible for B.com Course.

Any Science, Commerce and Arts Students, who have completed his/her 12th examination are eligible to apply for B.com.
The eligiblity criteria are vary from colleges to colleges.

You will get direct admission in B.com, But Many top Reputed colleges give admission in this course on the basis of merit list, they prepare a merit list and then give admission, if your name are mentioned in the merit List, And many top colleges will conducts his own entrance examination and after clear the entrance examination, you will get admission in B.com Course.

Eligiblity Criteria for B.com Course -

Passed Higher Secondary or any other equivalent examination any one of the following related subjects like Accountancy, Business Economics including Business Mathematics, Business Organisation, Mathematics, Business Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Business Studies, Office Practice and Secretarial, Financial Accounting, Elements of Cost Accountancy and Auditing, Book Keeping, Commerce, Cost Accountancy and Principle of Management with minimum 50% Marks.

So, Intermediate is the minimum Eligiblity to apply for B.com Course.

But The eligiblity crieteria are vary from colleges to colleges, many colleges will give admission to any stream candidates and many colleges will give admission to those who have read either Economics, Accounts, Maths in 12th examination.

There are many branches in Commerce:

select your subject of your own.

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!
16th February 2013, 11:43 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

As you have completed your 12th with non-medical stream so you can go for various courses because after non-medical there are lots of options for which you can go.

As you are interested to go for B.Com then it is also the good course.After 12th with with non-medical,you are eligible for B.Com.

Don't be feel shy that you want to go for commerce field.Many students change their path during selection of graduation course.But you can also go for other courses which has greater scope.

You can apply for B.Com but my friend it is all about the commerce field so i think you have to maintain your stream because you have completed your 12th with non-medical so you have to play your career in non-medical field.

But it is your choice because you can choose any one.Your interest plays an important role.And choice is yours so you can choose any one.But be confident about this selection.

There are lots of other courses for which you can go.The courses are:

1.B.Sc
2.B.Tech
3.B.E
4.B.Pharma
5.B.Arc
6.B.Sc Honors

and many more.

Thank u!!
2nd April 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

hello, I've passed my 2 with PCM , with 90% . Can I get admission in BCom (Hons) in Delhi University ? (in any good college of DU) I know every college there is good , but i want the best option there :)
thanks!
reply soon!
29th June 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 2 with 55% can i choose B.com and what i need to do for getting admission in any colleges?
8th August 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I want to do bsc in chem plz can u tell me how much marks are needed in plustwo to take admision in sd collegaes
29th August 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

IS it possible to do b.com after doing FA?
22nd February 2014, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my F.A in 473 marks and total mark are 1100 so, can i take admission for b.com subject
23rd August 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Can i do b.com after doing f.a with maths?
plz rply me fast.....
8th October 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

m in 2(non-medical) i will complete my 2 in 2015 . i want to become CA . kindly please tell me the procedure .
4th February 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in BA
economics or in BCOM after pasing my 12th from medical ( physics, chemistry , biology) ?
27th August 2015, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

I want to do b.com but i have done my FA with these subjects economics, computer science nd civics . I can take admission in b.com course or not. Plzzz tell me...
30th May 2017, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed Class 12 This year with 55% (PCM) stream but I want to take admission in B.Com in DU or any other reputed collage can I get ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?