7th December 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Biotechnology after passing 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Maths

i have passed my 12th in physics,chemistry and maths can get admission for biotechnology

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Biotechnology after passing 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Maths
  2. Information about the Biotechnology course without Maths after passing 12th with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English and Informatics Practices? List of the institutes?
  3. Biotechnology Chemistry vs. Biotechnology Physics? Which branch to choose in Biotechnology?
  4. Admission in B.Com after passing 12th with non medical(Physics, Chemistry, Maths)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Maths Olympiad after completing 12th? -- [New]
  6. How to get admission in Petrochemical Universities in India after passing 12th with 90 in Maths, 87 in Physics and 92 in Chemistry?
  7. Is Maths mandatory for B.Sc(Hons) Physics from Delhi University?
  8. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? Is it compulsory to do BSc and MSc? List of some colleges in Pune? What is the qualifying marks for the entrance exam?
  9. Last date for B.Ed CET exam in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  10. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th with 73% in Maths, Physics, Chemistry
  11. How to do genetic engineering after passing 12th physics, chemistry, biology
  12. What can I do after passing 12th? I have taken Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science subjects
  13. How can I become a software engineer?
  14. Which courses I can opt for after completion of 12th class with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  15. How to do Biotechnology after passing class 12th with PCBE?
  16. What are requirement to get admission in Petroleum University after passing 12th class?
  17. How to do MSc chemistry after completing BSc Maths physics and computers
  18. Can I apply for merchant navy after passing 12th with physics, chemistry and maths
15th June 2016, 08:26 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Biotechnology after passing 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Maths

There are two options for you. First one is that if you want to pursue Bachelor's degree in Biotechnology from government college then you will have to qualify in entrance examination conducted for admission in thos course. Various entrance exams include Joint Entrance Examination and other state level engineering entrance examination. You can apply for both examinations.

The eligibility criteria for Biotechnology is that candidates from both PCM and PCB subject group can pursue this course. Second option for you if you do not get admission in government college then to get admission in private engineering college under management quota based on percentage of marks in 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?