15th October 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths

I have passed 10+2 with physics,chemistry,math.can i take admission in B.sc biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Biotechnology after passing 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Maths
  2. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? Is it compulsory to do BSc and MSc? List of some colleges in Pune? What is the qualifying marks for the entrance exam?
  3. Information about the Biotechnology course without Maths after passing 12th with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English and Informatics Practices? List of the institutes?
  4. Can I take admission in BSc after failing in chemistry? I have passed Maths and Physics and want to do BSc Mathematics
  5. Biotechnology Chemistry vs. Biotechnology Physics? Which branch to choose in Biotechnology?
  6. Which courses I can opt for after completion of 12th class with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  7. Admission in B.Com after passing 12th with non medical(Physics, Chemistry, Maths)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Maths Olympiad after completing 12th? -- [New]
  9. How to do MSc chemistry after completing BSc Maths physics and computers
  10. How to do BSc after passing 12th? I am interested in Chemistry
  11. Can I take admission in Bsc Agriculture after passing 12th with 50%?
  12. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  13. How to appear for BSc Nautical after passing 12th with Maths and Physics
  14. Can I do B.Sc Physics after MBBS along with job?
  15. Is there any way to do BSc Agriculture after doing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths
  16. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  17. Am I eligible for lateral entry in MBBS after passing BSc Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? Procedure for it?
  18. What to do after BSc(Physics, Chemistry and Maths)?
18th October 2012, 12:53 AM
DASHARD

Default Re: Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths

For admission into BS.c Biotechnology stream you need to satisfy the following educational needs-

1>you should have successfully completed 12th in science stream from a recognized board.

2>you should have studied Biology , Physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects in 12th.

3>you should have scored minimum 50% marks in PCB and 50% marks in overall 12th.

so , as you have studied PCM in 12th , you are not eligible for this course.

you can opt for other courses like B.Tech ,BSC IT , B.COm etc...

good luck
10th April 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths

what r d subjects which has 2 b studied if i take Bsc biotechnology? Should i study maths and physics plz reply
29th June 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Sc after completing B.Sc (General) in physiology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?