1st June 2011, 07:23 PM
honey1

Admission in B.Tech/B.E Civil Engineering? Procedure for admission?

sir can i get admission for BE/B.tech in CIVIL Engg...could u please tell me the procedure to get admission

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  5. Procedure of admission in Civil Engineering and BSc?
  6. Admission in B.Tech/B.E Civil Engineering? Procedure for admission?
  7. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
  8. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal JELET for Diploma student? Procedure to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course?
  10. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  12. What is the procedure followed to do masters in civil engineering admission in Germany?
  13. Admission in Civil engineering in Gujarat? List of Engineering colleges for the same? Last year admission closing percentage?
  14. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission?
  15. Procedure to get admission in B.E. college having 68% in Civil engineering?
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma Civil in Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. How can I get admission in civil engineering college?
  18. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
15th July 2011, 07:09 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission in B.Tech/B.E Civil Engineering? Procedure for admission?

Dear friend,
Yes you can take addmission to various engineering college for civil engineering branch but for these you have to give entrance exam for that.
The entrance exam are as follow:
*IITJEE entance exam
*AIEEE entrance exam
*Statelevel entrance exam

All these exam held in the moth of april and may to get addmission you have to appear following above mentioned entrance exam.
29th July 2011, 04:01 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...to get into the engineering field you have to clear the various exams conducted by the engineering colleges for admission in them ,i would mention some of the best colleges and also the states for engineering and the procedure to get admission in them
1.IITJEE:
its the toughest engineering entrance examination in the country with around 5 lakh students appearing every year and the number of seats are very limited and also the level of question paper is very good ,to clear this you have to really work hard ,its conducted to take admission for the IITS and also IT BHU,AND ISM DHANBAD
2.AIEEE:
Its the second best examination in the country for the admission into various courses in the national institutes of technology which are the second beat colleges in the country after the iits
3.BITSAT:
Its for the admission into the birla institute of technology which is probably the best private college in the country and almost better than some of the iits and also many of the nits
4.viteee:
this exam is conducted by the vellur institute of technology for admission into there college its also one of the best private colleges in the country
other than the above mentioned exams there are many more exams conducted by various state and deemed universities ,some of them are
EAMCET,SRMEEE,MET,UPCET ETC
30th July 2011, 04:37 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Admission in B.Tech/B.E Civil Engineering? Procedure for admission?

You can take admission in civil engineering branch but for this you have to crack any of these examinations

1.IIT
2.AIEEE
3.RPET in case you belong to rajasthan or if you belong to any other state than that perticular state level exam.

and after passing that exam through counsiling you can take admission in your favourite branch.
10th December 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

can we take admission in BE after passing B Tech......?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?