14th November 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Admission in B.Tech in USA or Australia is possible having 75% in 12th?

I am from rajsthan and i have completed my school education from rajsthan board in 2015.i got 75% marks in 12 and 72% marks in 10. Can i get admission in a good collage of btech in usa or Australia.if i can get.then what is the process for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in top universities in USA for MBA?
  2. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  3. Scholarship exam to get admission in MBBS in USA or Australia?
  4. What to do after 12th to study in countries like Australia and USA?
  5. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA, Canada or Australia for Diploma in CSE student?
  6. Minimum marks required in B.Tech to study MS in Australia?
  7. How can I study in USA, Australia, Malaysia, Switzerland or Sweden being a 7th standard student?
  8. Should I study B.Tech(ECE/ME) to settle in USA if completed 12th from Saudi Arabia?
  9. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course?
  10. Which course and university is better after BDS to study in USA and Australia?
  11. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  12. Can i get admission in MS course in USA with 32 backlogs pending?
  13. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  14. What are the best options available after completing BSc computer science with 43%? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Best top colleges in USA or Australia? What is the fee structure?
  17. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  18. Is it possible to complete 4th year of B.Tech in UK or USA?
13th January 2016, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in B.Tech in USA or Australia is possible having 75% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from rajsthan and i have completed my school education from rajsthan board in 2015.i got 75% marks in 12 and 72% marks in 10. Can i get admission in a good collage of btech in usa or Australia.if i can get.then what is the process for admission?

Grades to matter. But honestly in the case of USA, your SAT scores and how good your application looks, how much have you participated in school, extra activities etc. Will matter more.
Do well in your SAT 1 and subject tests. (Get atleast above 2020)
And then your application, transcripts, essays, recommendation letters should all look extremely well so it looks like you are worthy candidate they can consider taking in.
Australia has more or less the same motto.
4th November 2018, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in B.Tech in USA or Australia is possible having 75% in 12th?

Can I get admission in any of the colleges in abroad without giving any entrance exam or scholarship test and with 75% in 12th and 89% in 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?