15th June 2016, 06:42 PM
swch

What is the subject combination required in higher secondary to study nutrition honours?

What is the subject combination required in higher secondary to study nutrition honours? Can you please suggest me the best one to take up? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete information on the same. Awaiting for the response.

28th June 2016, 02:17 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the subject combination required in higher secondary to study nutrition honours?

To pursue your Graduation in Nutrition Honours course, you have to pass your 12th standard with Chemistry or Nutrition or or Home Science as one of the subject.

You can pursue your Graduation in Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) (Hons.) Nutrition course after completion of your 12th standard from a Government recognised board.

Most of the colleges/ universities offers admission in B.Sc. (Hons) Nutrition course on basis of 12th standard board examination marks. Some top reputed colleges/ universities conducts their own entrance examination/ admission test to find merit candidates for offering admission in B.Sc. (Hons.) Nutrition course.

So, you need to opt for Chemistry or Nutrition or Home Science subject in your 12th standard to pursue your Graduation in Nutrition Honours course.
9th March 2019, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the subject combination required in higher secondary to study nutrition honours?

Percentage of marks required in higher secondary to study nutrition honours at Vidya Sagar university
5th October 2020, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the subject combination in Jadavpur University for nutrition
14th June 2022, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

In hs I have math physics ( fail in hs ) chemistry biology math . after hs can i honors in nutrition ?
18th July 2022, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the subject combination required in Higher Secondary for nutrition honours in Calcutta University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?