2nd September 2010, 01:33 PM
aishsurya

Admission in Central Universities for MSC Physics

I wish to join in msc (physics) in only central university. I want the information about how to get admission into central university.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MSc Physics in Central Universities?
  2. Date of conduct of the entrance exam for MSc Physics in Central University?
  3. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  4. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  6. Procedure for admission in Central University for MSc Physics?
  7. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics -- [New]
  8. Got less than 50% in graduation : Can I get admission to MSc Physics course? Which are the universities and what is the criteria?
  9. What is the procedure to get a seat in central university for MSc to physics admission?
  10. How to do MSc in Physics in future after doing BSc with Non Medical? Which are the top universities in India for MSc in Physics? What is the fee?
  11. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  12. Eligibility criteria, Entrance procedure, Scope and information of central universities offering M.Sc. (IT)?
  13. Where to get admission in physics Msc in kolkata?
  14. Other than GATE is there any exam for admission in M.Tech in central universities?
  15. How to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc with Non Medical? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  16. Is it possible to do MSc in either Physics or Mathematics after B.E in India? Universities or Institutes which consider such students? Procedure to apply for these institutes?
  17. How can I get admission in M.Sc Physics after completion of B.Sc Physics?
  18. Previous years entrance papers of Hyderabad Central University MSc Integrated Physics
2nd September 2010, 04:44 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission in Central Universities for MSC Physics

HI!

Here is a list of central universities offering MSc. in physics:

Pondicherry University:
Eligibility criteria -A pass in B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 55% of marks
Selection procedure - candidate should appear and qualify in the entrance examination.

Delhi university
Jamia Millia Islamia
Hyderabad Central University
Central University of Kerala

please visit the website of respective universities for detailed information.
2nd September 2010, 06:57 PM
Aparna123

Smile Re: Admission in Central Universities for MSC Physics

You will need to qualify the entrance exams of different central universities such as Hyderabad central , pondicherry university, Kerala university. Prepare along with your study for these entrance exams. Most of them are objective type.
Do well. All the Best
2nd September 2010, 07:27 PM
sanjusabu

DEAR FRIEND,
YOU CAN GO FOR :Central University of Kerala(NO. OF SEATS=16).
HYDERABAD CENTRAL UNIVERSITIES.
BUT BEFORE ADMISSION YOU HAVE TO APPEAR AT CUCET(CENTRAL UNIVERSITIES COMMON ENTRANCE TEST).
FOR MORE INFORMATION : http://entrance.icbse.com/cucet/
SO BE PREPARE. GOOD LUCK.
2nd September 2010, 11:49 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

if you are intrested in central universities...To know more about central university colleges and addmission procedure...Follow...http://www.indiaedu.com/universities...-universities/

Good luck !!
2nd September 2010, 11:58 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hi.
http://www.admissionnews.com/admissionindia.aspx

http://physicskerala.blogspot.com/20...of-kerala.html

good luck.
3rd September 2010, 12:20 AM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

To get admission in central university for MSc (physics),you have to face a common entrance test.The advertisement is come in national daily in the month of may in every year. Friend, i am providing you, the detail of common entrance test according to the advertisement of this year.

CENTRAL UNIVERSITIES COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (CUCET) 2010-2011

FOR ADMISSION TO INTEGRATED & PG PROGRAMMES IN CENTRAL UNIVERSITIES OF BlHAR, JHARKHAND, KARNATAKA, KASHMIR, KERALA, RAJASTHAN & TAMIL NADU (2010-2011)
Integrated M.A / M.Sc Programmes
COURSE UNIVERSITY INTAKE
History, Economics, Geography, Psychology, English (with option to exit after 3 years at B.A. (Hons) level) Central University of Karnataka www.cuk.ac.in 30 in each subject
Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (with exit option after three or four years) Central University of Tamil Nadu http://www.tiruvarur.tn.nic.in/cutn/
English, Mathematics, Mass Communication, Business Administration, Applied Physics, Applied Chemistry.Llife sciences Cultural studies (indigenous culture), Nano Technology, Water Engineering & Management. Central University of Jharkhand www.cuj.ac.in 40 in each subject
M.A / M.Sc Programmes
M.A. (English) Central University of Karnataka 30 in each university
Central University of Kashmir www.cukashmir.ac.in
Central University of Rajasthan www.curaj.ac.in 20
Central University of Tamil Nadu 30
MBA Central University of Karnataka 30 in each university
Central University of Kashmir Central University of Rajasthan
M.Sc. (Computer Science) Central University of Bihar www.cub.ac.in 20 in each university
Central University of Rajasthan
M.A.(Economics) Central University of Rajasthan 20
Central University of Kerala „ www.cuk-edu.in 25
M.Sc. (Geospatial Applications in Regional Development) Central University of Karnataka 30 30
M.A / M.Sc, Development Studies Central University of Bihar 30
M.Sc Mathematics 20 in each subject
M.Sc Statistics
M.Sc Biotechnology
M.Sc Environmental Science
M.Com. Central University of Karnataka 30
M.Sc in Information Technology Central University of Kashmir 30
M.A.(Comparative Literature) Central University of Kerala 25
M.Sc.(Biochemistry and Molecular Biology) 16
M.Sc.fAnimal Science) 16
M.Sc (Genomic Science) 16
M.Sc.(Physics) 16
M.Sc./M.A. Statistics (Actuarial) Central University of Rajasthan 20 in each subject

M.Sc. Tech (Mathematics)

with Option to exit with M.Sc. after two years
M.Sc. (Chemistry)
M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering) Central University of Rajasthan

(+5 sponsored)
M.A.(Kannada Language and Literature) Central University of Karnataka 30
M.A. (Tamil) Central University of Tamil Nadu 30 in each subject
M.A. (Regional Studies)
P.G. Diploma in Eco Criticism
Application Procedure:

Online and Offline applications for Common Entrance Examination will be available on www.cucet.ac.in from 10 am on May 3,2010. The last date for receipt of online and offline application is May 27,2010. Please visit respective university website for institution specific details and information,

All admissions will be made based on Common Entrance Examination to be conducted on June 19 and 20,2010 for UG and PG programmes respectively.

DU MSc Entrance Exam 2010-2011
Admission test centres

Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dhanbad, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Guwahati, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kasargod, Kochi, Kolkata, Madurai, Mumbai, Mysore, Patna, Ranchi, Silchar, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Thiruvarur and Udaipur.lf the number of candidates opting for a particular centre is not viable, they will be allocated the nearest centre. The decision of the convener is final.

C e r t a i n courses have additional screening process such as interviews/group discussions etc where applicable. Applicants are required to check the respective university website for this information.

Admission to the above programmes is subject to applicants' fulfilling eligibility conditions for various programmes as notified in the respective universities' websites.

Applicants awaiting results in the qualifying examination may also apply. However, their admission will be subject to their getting the eligibility marks in the qualifying examination.; the proof of which shall be submitted before the last date fixed for the completion of the admission formalities by the Universities concerned

It is the applicants' responsibility to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as notified by the various universities.

Admission to the Central Universities is governed by the Central Educational Institutions (reservation in admission) Act.

The respective universities' reserve the right to launch or drop any academic programme at any stage.

Best of luck.
3rd September 2010, 12:25 AM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

To get admission in central university for MSc (physics),you have to face a common entrance test.The advertisement is come in national daily in the month of may in every year. Friend, i am providing you, the detail of common entrance test according to the advertisement of this year.

CENTRAL UNIVERSITIES COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (CUCET) 2010-2011

FOR ADMISSION TO INTEGRATED & PG PROGRAMMES IN CENTRAL UNIVERSITIES OF BlHAR, JHARKHAND, KARNATAKA, KASHMIR, KERALA, RAJASTHAN & TAMIL NADU (2010-2011)
Integrated M.A / M.Sc Programmes
COURSE UNIVERSITY INTAKE
History, Economics, Geography, Psychology, English (with option to exit after 3 years at B.A. (Hons) level) Central University of Karnataka www.cuk.ac.in 30 in each subject
Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (with exit option after three or four years) Central University of Tamil Nadu http://www.tiruvarur.tn.nic.in/cutn/
English, Mathematics, Mass Communication, Business Administration, Applied Physics, Applied Chemistry.Llife sciences Cultural studies (indigenous culture), Nano Technology, Water Engineering & Management. Central University of Jharkhand www.cuj.ac.in 40 in each subject
M.A / M.Sc Programmes
M.A. (English) Central University of Karnataka 30 in each university
Central University of Kashmir www.cukashmir.ac.in
Central University of Rajasthan www.curaj.ac.in 20
Central University of Tamil Nadu 30
MBA Central University of Karnataka 30 in each university
Central University of Kashmir Central University of Rajasthan
M.Sc. (Computer Science) Central University of Bihar www.cub.ac.in 20 in each university
Central University of Rajasthan
M.A.(Economics) Central University of Rajasthan 20
Central University of Kerala „ www.cuk-edu.in 25
M.Sc. (Geospatial Applications in Regional Development) Central University of Karnataka 30 30
M.A / M.Sc, Development Studies Central University of Bihar 30
M.Sc Mathematics 20 in each subject
M.Sc Statistics
M.Sc Biotechnology
M.Sc Environmental Science
M.Com. Central University of Karnataka 30
M.Sc in Information Technology Central University of Kashmir 30
M.A.(Comparative Literature) Central University of Kerala 25
M.Sc.(Biochemistry and Molecular Biology) 16
M.Sc.fAnimal Science) 16
M.Sc (Genomic Science) 16
M.Sc.(Physics) 16
M.Sc./M.A. Statistics (Actuarial) Central University of Rajasthan 20 in each subject

M.Sc. Tech (Mathematics)

with Option to exit with M.Sc. after two years
M.Sc. (Chemistry)
M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering) Central University of Rajasthan

(+5 sponsored)
M.A.(Kannada Language and Literature) Central University of Karnataka 30
M.A. (Tamil) Central University of Tamil Nadu 30 in each subject
M.A. (Regional Studies)
P.G. Diploma in Eco Criticism
Application Procedure:

Online and Offline applications for Common Entrance Examination will be available on www.cucet.ac.in from 10 am on May 3,2010. The last date for receipt of online and offline application is May 27,2010. Please visit respective university website for institution specific details and information,

All admissions will be made based on Common Entrance Examination to be conducted on June 19 and 20,2010 for UG and PG programmes respectively.

DU MSc Entrance Exam 2010-2011
Admission test centres

Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dhanbad, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Guwahati, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kasargod, Kochi, Kolkata, Madurai, Mumbai, Mysore, Patna, Ranchi, Silchar, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Thiruvarur and Udaipur.lf the number of candidates opting for a particular centre is not viable, they will be allocated the nearest centre. The decision of the convener is final.

C e r t a i n courses have additional screening process such as interviews/group discussions etc where applicable. Applicants are required to check the respective university website for this information.

Admission to the above programmes is subject to applicants' fulfilling eligibility conditions for various programmes as notified in the respective universities' websites.

Applicants awaiting results in the qualifying examination may also apply. However, their admission will be subject to their getting the eligibility marks in the qualifying examination.; the proof of which shall be submitted before the last date fixed for the completion of the admission formalities by the Universities concerned

It is the applicants' responsibility to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as notified by the various universities.

Admission to the Central Universities is governed by the Central Educational Institutions (reservation in admission) Act.

The respective universities' reserve the right to launch or drop any academic programme at any stage.

Best of luck.
9th September 2010, 12:05 PM
aishsurya

I have much intrest in physics my last percentage is fine. i know central university examm pattren
24th September 2010, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

is there any vacant seat in delhi university for M.sc physics
24th September 2010, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

if any seat available for msc physics now
18th November 2010, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I READ GEOGRAPHY WITH ECONOMICS IN (B.Sc).CAN I WILL READ GEOGRAPHY IN (M.Sc) IN CHENNAI
27th November 2010, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Top University offering 5 yr Integrated MA
14th December 2010, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.A in Economics from Rangia Colege under GAUHATI UNIVERSITY in 2008 with 58.02%.Now,can I apply for M.A in Economics in Pondicherry University for the session 2011-2013?What are the eligibility criteria?Will I have to provide a gap certificate?
27th January 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.A. in economics with 58.02% from RANGIA COLLEGE in the year of 2008.Now can i apply for the admission into the M.A. in ECONOMICS for the session of 2011-2013? Should i have to produce any gap-certificate separately?
23rd March 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

mba admissions of karnataka central university
23rd March 2011, 10:29 PM
asishkumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishsurya View Post
I wish to join in msc (physics) in only central university. I want the information about how to get admission into central university.
hi friend.
please go through the link.
http://www.indiaedu.com/universities...-universities/
hope it will help you.
5th April 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

tall me about addimision in MSC IN CUR
26th April 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

i a zoology graduate[74%] i wish join central university kasargod.And please give the information about entrance exame date and application form reciving date
27th April 2011, 07:37 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
if you are intrested in central universities...To know more about central university colleges and addmission procedure...Follow...http://www.indiaedu.com/universities...-universities/

Thanks
10th May 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i just completed my Bsc in physics and i want to go for msc .but i didn`t have mahtematics as my combination at bsc level. please help me to find a suitable solution for this .since all the colleges ask for maths. so now i dont knw if wil be eligible to answer any entrance exms.
22nd May 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

what iwas last year minimum % in msc physics
31st May 2011, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY TIRUCHIRAPPALLI, TAMIL NADU. Applications are invited for Admission to M.Sc. Physics programme for the year 2011 %u2013 2012. Last date: 22nd June, 2011. Admission through entrance exam at NIT Trichy. Eligibility: B.Sc Physics/Applied Physics with a minimum of 60% or 6.5 CGPA.
3rd June 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

got less than 50% marks in economics.......can i study m.sc in any university?
14th June 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I wish to have my daughter admitted in Central University of Rajasthan (Jaipur) for post graduate course in bio technology.
10th July 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

sir can u tell me that any vacant seats for m.sc physics in jnu 2011,plz
5th August 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to a new update about msc physics under central university/college.
23rd October 2011, 07:22 PM

I have much intrest in physics my last percentage is fine. i know central university examm pattren.
4th December 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

i want to do msc. in computer science at central university of pondicherry.how can i apply?
29th January 2012, 10:09 AM
drurv

Admission to the Central Universities is governed by the Central Educational Institutions (reservation in admission).
23rd July 2012, 10:04 PM
samatha89
Member+

Here is a list of central universities offering MSc. in physics:

Pondicherry University:
Eligibility criteria -A pass in B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 55% of marks
Selection procedure - candidate should appear and qualify in the entrance examination.

Delhi university
Jamia Millia Islamia
Hyderabad Central University
Central University of Kerala

please visit the website of respective universities for detailed information.
28th March 2013, 05:43 PM
swati siwal

i did bsc and i want to do msc in physics ...........but i dont know what is the process for..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?