26th May 2015, 11:29 AM
deshna mehta

Admission for class 11 in mithi bai's college

I live in kolkata and i have given my class 10 examination from AICOS and i got 73% i wanna get admission in mithi bai's college for class 11 can i get admission in class 11 commerce stream ?

Related Questions:
  1. Will the PSU recruit fresher engineers on the basis of GATe score?
  2. Can I study for BCA after higher secondary exam? I am from Arts stream
  3. Can I get MBBS after scoring 1460 rank in WBJEE?
  4. Which college is better for admission in Bsc Hons after passing 12th class with 55% in PCM?
  5. Can I get admission in Delhi University for B.A after scoring 62% marks in 12th class? In which college can I take admission?
  6. What is the admission procedure for naval College for Jr College?
  7. How to get admission in Government Polytechnic College of Jharkhand having scored 78% in 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Qualification needed to join in B.Tech Biotechnology? Can Bi.P.C students join this course?
  9. Which college is it possible to get for BA English(Hons) after 12th Arts? What is the procedure of admission?
  10. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  11. How much is the percentage required in class 10th for admission in government polytechnic college
  12. Can I be eligible for admission in B.A or 12th class? I have passed Polytechnic Diploma of 3 years from government college
  13. Can I take admission in college to become a Software Engineer after 12th?
  14. Can I get admission in any world class college in USA or UK? How could I get economic concessions in those colleges?
  15. How may I get details regarding admission dates of BCA course after passing class 12th?
  16. Can I get admission in class 11 having a year gap after class 10?
  17. How to get admission in class 11th after passing 10th?
  18. Can I get admission in a good college in UP after scoring 82% in class 12th exam
26th May 2015, 09:28 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission for class 11 in mithi bai's college

>> For class 11th, there is no entrance exam on state level or on the central level.

>> To get admission in class 11th of a particular school as you are talking about the mithi bai's college ,a test has to be cleared which is conducted by different schools in their different manner.

>> Also, you can also get selected on the basis of your high school result, if it is very good.

>> You have to inquire about the admission test of the school for the admission in which you want the admission.

>> Also, many schools do not have such tests but only an interview, so you can also cross check whether this school also does the same or some other sort of procedures are there for the admission.

>> Also, for the admission, it is very necessary to take care care of some of the documents like
- Migration certificate
- High school result
- Transfer Certificate
- Character certificate

Make sure that you collect all of these from your previous school so that any problem due to lack of documents does not occur in the future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?