26th July 2012, 12:13 AM
AKASHS27

Can I get admission in any world class college in USA or UK? How could I get economic concessions in those colleges?

I am now in first year diploma in mechanical engineering. I want to know that whether I could get admission in any world class college in U.S.A. or U.K. ?
And i also want to know how could I get economic concessions in those college?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  2. How can I get admission in USA? What is the criteria?
  3. How to take admission in USA for MS and what is the total expenditure? List of the best universities/colleges for MS in USA?
  4. Entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH Mumbai and Secunderbad SRMC Chennai, AIISH Mysore and in KMC Mangalore? Where to get the application forms?
  5. How can I apply for nursing course in USA?
  6. Percentage required in BSc IT to get admission in USA colleges? Which are the good colleges in USA?
  7. In which country I can do MBA which has wide job opportunity?
  8. How to get admission in USA for different branch? List of the top colleges in USA and the entrance exams to be taken to get admitted?
  9. Specializations, colleges and universities for pursuing MS in USA?
  10. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  11. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in USA through SAT if already studying at other college? -- [New]
  12. How to do masters in Dental Surgery in USA? How to get scholarship for that?
  13. Institutions to do PhD in Foreign studies at UK and USA?
  14. Which degree should I join for ITI? I have a degree of Madhyamik Pass
  15. Whether MCA graduate from India is eligible to apply in any college of USA?
  16. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the colleges in which I can get admission after passing class 10th? Any such colleges available?
  18. Good courses in Business field in Pune or Karnataka after 12th with Commerce stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?