7th December 2009, 03:54 PM
umesh b

Admission in D.T.Univ for NRI student?

please inform about admission procedue for 2010 for a N.R.I. student eligibility, entrance exam, quota, and various important dates

Related Questions:
  1. How can one get NRI status? Which are the colleges in which one can apply as NRI student? Are they eligibi
  2. Possibilities to get admission at Mangalore in NRI quota for NRI student if place of birth is India? -- [New]
  3. Can I get general admission in Indian school rather NRI quota?
  4. Whether my daughter will be treated as NRI student or local student?
  5. Will a NRI student get admission under the Management quota? What are the formalities?
  6. What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?
  7. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  8. Can i take admission in ISI being an NRI student?
  9. What is the procedure for admission for MBBS course from one state to another for NRI student?
  10. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  11. What is the procedure for BBA admission for NRI student in Mumbai University?
  12. What is the NRI student medical exam eligibility?
  13. Admission to MBBS for NRI student in GOVT colleges of Tamilnadu -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can NRI student get admission for B.E in JMI Delhi? Any reserved quota?
  15. How may I get a seat in Merit list? How can I avail NRI quota? I'm getting my education in Gulf and want to do higher studies in India
  16. What is the complete procedure to get admission for NRI student in Maharashtra Engineering College?
  17. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  18. How to join NRI quota? Procedure to join Anna University? I am an NRI student studying 12th in Muscat
24th December 2009, 04:08 PM
anuja
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in D.T.Univ for NRI student?

PLZ clear about which unversity and whic course u wish to take the admission so can help u out
24th December 2009, 08:32 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

The exact dates are not yet announced,keep visiting this forum for regular updates.
26th December 2009, 12:44 PM
umeshb

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuja View Post
PLZ clear about which unversity and whic course u wish to take the admission so can help u out
we are referring that DELHI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING which is now called as D. T. U. in B.Tech in any stream
26th December 2009, 08:43 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear .. you haven't mentioned the course for which you want the information ......please mention it ...and also clear the university name.......then we will be able to help you better
28th December 2009, 12:31 AM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

please mention for which university you wish to know the details. Is that you require for delhi university?
28th December 2009, 10:17 AM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Hi sir
i think accepted for nri students in dt university ok
best of luck
28th December 2009, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

admission criteria, quota, dates etc. for a N.R.I. student for admission in B.Tech course in Delhi Technical University 2010
26th January 2010, 11:12 AM
Senior Member+++

you will get all info on the university official website about the admission criteria ,quota,dates etc
22nd March 2010, 03:26 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

yes you can do it from D.T. university, but the date of notification are not yet come, just wait some time..............
23rd March 2010, 03:01 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear friend,
please write the full names of the university,
also mention the name of course about which you want to know,
then after i can reply you better,
waiting for you re question,
o k
all the best
24th March 2010, 12:52 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

hi

you haven't mentioned the course for which you want the information ......please mention it ...and also clear the university name.......then we will be able to help you better
26th March 2010, 12:21 AM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

dear friend
you can definately get admitted in the DTU if you satisfy the eligiblity criteria
good luck
28th March 2010, 06:54 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

please visit the official website of the university for the admission procedure for nri students
30th March 2010, 02:19 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Dear friend for admission procedures and eligibility criteria,please visit www.studyplaces.com
good luck
31st July 2010, 03:43 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hii friend to know the information you can checkout its official website orelse you checkout this foum website for the updates we members give ...........

regards
azhar
27th January 2011, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

has the admissions for Delhi Technology University started? What are the qulta for NRI students and the procedure? Appreciate the responses.
12th March 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

When will the process of NRI admission in DTU begin?

How many seats are earmarked under NRI quota in DTU?

The web site of DTU is not updated and shows the admission details of the year 2010.

Will the DTU publish advt. in the local news paper?
31st March 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am working in Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India and presently posted to Embassy of India , Tunis directly from High Commission of India, Colombo. My son studying in grade 12 and want to get admission in D.T. University. According to the eligibility criteria of admission in B.Tech through NRI quota , a student must stay/study abroad for five years continously. My son will be finishing his five years of schooling in June,2011. I shall be very gratefil if you provide me the details of when and how to apply in Delhi Technology University.

Kumkum Sharma
4th June 2011, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

I have studied almost six years in abroad till my Grade X board (CBSE). then in the month of july i joined in Gr XI in Delhi School n did XII board from delhi school. Will i be eligible to get nri quota for b. tech admission in DTU ? I have cleared Sat 2 also.
Pls rpl asap

A. M
13th October 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

I have studied for about six years abroad and i hav a score of 2200 in SAT subject test. Do you think that the score is enough for getting admission in Delhi technological university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?