17th January 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission fee for IPMT B.Tech engineering? What is the procedure?

Sir, please tell me ipmt b.tech engineering........admission fee procedure......thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for IPMT? Complete information about IPMT?
  2. B.Tech admission and college details 2016 -- [New]
  3. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  4. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
  7. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
  8. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU?
  9. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  10. What is the procedure for refunding of fee in UPTU private engineering?
  11. Fee structure and Admission Procedure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
  13. Procedure for Lateral admission in Btech?
  14. Universities with fee structure in Japan which offers M.Tech in Robotics? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  16. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?
  17. How to take admission in Rajasthan if I am a student of Mechanical Engineering? Procedure and fee structure details?
  18. Admission procedure, fees, hostel charges and hidden fees for under graduate B.Tech course?
12th May 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission fee for IPMT B.Tech engineering? What is the procedure?

sir I'm in delhi and i' ve no Charecter certificate and aayapramadpatra becouse I have passed 12th U P jaunpur,can I aply admition form withought this document?
this document give after 2 month.
10th October 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Fee for B.tech from ipmt Delhi ?
14th August 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

What the fee 4 b.tech engineering
5th November 2013, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

This institute is goverenmet or private
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?