27th July 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in B.Ed? Eligibility criteria, entrance fee and the course fee?

Sir/madam i want to know the whole process of admission in B.ed. prospectus,admission, eligibility, entrance test, fees etc.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  2. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  3. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? Eligibility criteria, entrance fee and the course fee?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  5. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  6. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  7. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply? -- [New]
  8. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
  9. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  10. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  11. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  12. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  13. Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course?
  14. Eligibility of ICWA course? Criteria and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  16. Eligibility, criteria and admission procedure of PGDM (Finance)?
  17. What is the fees of BCA per semester of DATM?
  18. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
17th November 2011, 04:10 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Procedure for admission in B.Ed? Eligibility criteria, entrance fee and the course fee?

If you are graduate with 50% marks.
you are eligible for giving away entrance examination of various university.
few universities are
Delhi university
CCS university
Rajasthan university
Maharashtra university
Uttarakhand university
M.P university
you can collect prospectus from universities centers or head- quaters.
IF you clear entrance exam you will get seat in college run by govt.
fee-structure would be difficult to tell as different college or university has
different fee structure.(around 10 to 50 thousand but not sure)

17th November 2011, 04:11 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Procedure for admission in B.Ed? Eligibility criteria, entrance fee and the course fee?

If you are graduate with 50% marks.
you are eligible for giving away entrance examination of various university.
few universities are
Delhi university
CCS university
Rajasthan university
Maharashtra university
Uttarakhand university
M.P university
you can collect prospectus from universities centers or head- quaters.
IF you clear entrance exam you will get seat in college run by govt.
fee-structure would be difficult to tell as different college or university has
different fee structure.(around 10 to 50 thousand but not sure)

8th February 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

if is any one 45 marks in graduation & belong to s.c . they give entrance exam
27th March 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done my degree, My optional subjects micobiology, genetics, chemistry i am eligible or not to write B.ed . which subject i have to take in entrace
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?