1st November 2010, 04:49 PM
bilquees

Information regarding ph.d in english from Delhi University

hi! I've compleated my M.A.English in 2008 from Kashmir University with 58.8%. Presently I'm working as Teaching Assistant in one of the reputed colleges of Kashmir. Now I want to do Ph.d from Delhi University. Will you help me in it. Can you provide me information regarding duration, fee,registation and other details.
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Fees and duration of PhD in English at Delhi University
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Delhi University to do Ph.D if I am a Pakistani?
  3. Scholarship for PhD in English Literature? Which entrance exam to face for Delhi University?
  4. Can I get admission to study PhD in English in Delhi University if secured 51% in M.A.?
  5. Information about pursuing PhD English from IGNOU?
  6. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  7. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?
  8. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  9. UGC recognized universities for PhD in English in New Delhi through distance or regular mode -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in IGNOU, Kanpur for a candidate who has completed M.A.(English) from University of Jammu?
  11. From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English?
  12. Whether to go for M.Phill first or rather should apply for PhD directly?
  13. Information regarding ph.d in english from Delhi University
  14. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  15. Detailed information about PhD English Literature?
  16. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  17. Does Bundelkhand University has authentication to offer PhD course? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to get direct admission in Ph.D. (Sociology) at New Delhi?
1st November 2010, 07:24 PM
Rajashekaran

Default Re: Information regarding ph.d in english from Delhi University

Course Title

PhD English

Faculty / School / Department / Center offering the course

Faculty of Arts, Department of English

Residential Requirements

2 years
2nd November 2010, 04:41 PM
nanajisachin123

HAIIIIIIII
Course Title

PhD English

Course Duration

Information Not Available

Course Pattern;

Residential Requirements;
2 years

Ph. D Admission Procedure

The admission procedure for a direct Ph.D. in English is as follows: Provided that a student meets all the eligibility criteria laid down by the University (please see Ordinance VI-B), candidates have to submit a proposal complete with a working bibliography, some details of the work already done, etc. These proposals are then examined by the Departmental Research Committee and applications from outside the University system are selected on the basis of a written test or/and personal interview. Those from within the DU system are invited only to a personal interview. On being selected the candidates may apply for financial support to appropriate funding agencies.

Applications for admission into Ph. D. in English from eligible candidates are to be considered for the second term beginning July/August 2009. The details of the procedure can be had from the Delhi University Website www.du.ac.in or from the handbook of information (for Ph.D. Courses under the Board of research studies for the Humanities (Arts)), which can be bought for Rs.100/- from Room No.18, Arts Faculty Building, University of Delhi, Delhi 110 007.
2nd December 2010, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

please let me know what % of marks should be their in masters to get admission in phd
8th January 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

could you help me with the du syllabus for phd english entrance test?????//plzzzzzzzzzzz?thanx a lot
28th February 2011, 11:20 PM
chinudey20

Course title

PhD English

Course Duration

2nd June 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

requirement of % for PH.D
2nd June 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I want to do phd from delhi university plz give me ful details regarding the cost and everything

I will be grateful to you if you will supply me the neccesary details of phd from du
11th July 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

i did MBA from UPTU collage from ghaziabad, so how can & from where can i apply for PHD.
25th September 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, I have completed my M.A in english from Gauhati University securing 53.5%, an ST student. Will I be able to apply for Ph.D in english for 2012.
1st May 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Dear friends,
i'm an Iranian girl living in Tehran. I hold an MA in English translation studies from a well-reputed university in Tehran.Now i intend to earn a PhD in English from University of Delhi, but i also know nothing about the criteria, living conditions in India, costs and many other things. I would really appreciate it if someone would give me such information or preferably send them to my email which is [email protected]. As I'm in sort of a hurry, i would be grateful if someone would help me with the information.
Thanks everyone
19th July 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, I have completed my M.A in english
please let me know what % of marks should be their in masters to get admission in phd
Now I want to do Ph.d from Delhi University. Will you help me in it. Can you provide me information regarding duration, fee,registation and other details.
22nd January 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

My education is from GNDU 50%in eng M.A. I want to do PhD in eng. From any reputed university of Delhi.is it possible without M.Phil?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?