30th June 2011, 12:09 AM
Posts: n/a

Can a Ex Student give the examination of science stream?

for 1oth pass student with 45% ,may give examination as ex student in science stream in Surat.is there any school in Surat or navasari.Age 19 years

30th June 2015, 03:22 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Bhiwani
Posts: 1,348
Thumbs up Re: Can a Ex Student give the examination of science stream?

Yes there is an option always available for students like you which is NIOS Board (national Institute of Open school) or usually people says open board ,both are same they provides you admission in 12th class on the basis of 10th class results just fill up the forms online or offline from any know book depot. I tell you the truth about the Board NIOS board is recognized board in India but not reputed board so after passing 12th class from same board you are eligible to appear in any state or national level entrance exam which are conducted for 12th pass students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which one should I go for, Science or Commerce? Will I be able to handle Science stream if I am an average student? 40 8th May 2020 12:34 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: