23rd December 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?

Am I eligible to get admission in LLB course in Calcutta University after getting Graduation in POL SC.(Hons.) securing 49%? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? it will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study LLB in Calcutta University being a General graduate?
  2. Can I do graduation once again to pursue LLB?
  3. Can I do graduation twice from two different university with the gap of 6 years between them?
  4. Am i eligible to get admission in LLB in CU after getting the graduation in Political Science Hons with 49%
  5. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Political Science) in Mumbai University if completed B.A. from Calcutta University?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  7. Am I eligible for LLB at Calcutta University after completing graduation in 2006 with 35%?
  8. Eligibility to study LLB in Calcutta University with 50% in 12th?
  9. How to get admission in LLB course in Calcutta University after completing HS with 60% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Calcutta University with 44.5% marks?
  11. Can i take admission in Law course at 34 years age?
  12. Universities offering LLB after B.Com (2005 batch) from Calcutta University with 39% marks?
  13. Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation with 41% marks? What is the age criteria followed to do the LLB course?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks?
  15. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(Political Science)?
  16. What are the benefits of doing graduation in Political Science stream?
  17. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
  18. Is it hard to do M.A. in Political Science from Calcutta University?
24th December 2015, 12:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get admission in LLB course in Calcutta University after getting Graduation in POL SC.(Hons.) securing 49%? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? it will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon!
Yes, you can join in LLB course in Calcutta University.

If you have passed or appeared for the higher secondary examination or its equivalent and secured 45% of marks then you are eligible to apply for LLB course in Calcutta University..

Your age should be below 22 years.
24th December 2015, 11:39 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for LLB through Calcutta University after completing Graduation. Those who are interested to apply for LLB through Calcutta University, must be a graduate in science or arts discipline from a recognized university with a minimum score of 50%. You must complete Graduation with a minimum of 40% aggregate and relxation will be given upto 5% of marks for reserved category students. The selection to the B.Ed course is on the basis of written tests or interview.
25th December 2015, 02:01 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for admission in LLB course in Calcutta University, provided you fulfill the basic eligibility criteria mentioned below;

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for LLB:

> Applicant should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

> Applicant should have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in graduation.

> For sc/st candidates it is fixed at 45%.

> Admission for LLB course is done on the basis on merit list of CLAT examination.

> CLAT stands for common Law Admission Test.

It is the entrance examination for Law course.

> Candidate should be citizen of India.

> Candidate should have qualified in 12th standard with 50% of marks any discipline from recognized university.

> Age of the candidate should not be more than 20 years and relaxation is applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates.
21st June 2019, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in history of 56% marks in cu so am I eligible for llb course after graduation from Calcutta University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?