18th February 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission to M.Tech (CSE/IT) after B.E (IT) and not a valid GATE score? institutes for the same and their fees?

Mr.consultant,
im appearing B.E in IT. In 2011,please tell me the ways for doing m.tech in information technology/computer science without a valid gate score in india specially in west bengal state.also inform the fees of those institutes in case of management cota,date of application forms-fees,all exams details.if i get reply i ask many more honestly.thank you.

22nd February 2011, 12:03 PM
veenatiwari

Smile Re: Admission to M.Tech (CSE/IT) after B.E (IT) and not a valid GATE score? institutes for the same and their fees?

You can get admission to M.tech without GATE also........ In every state there is Non-gate M.tech like in AP there is PG-SET entrance test through which u can get into M.tech. And there are many good colleges and fee is 57,000 that is 4 without management qota. Course starts in b/w sep-oct months........ I dnt hav any idea about WestBengal.........
ALL THE BEST..............
22nd February 2011, 06:47 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission to M.Tech (CSE/IT) after B.E (IT) and not a valid GATE score? institutes for the same and their fees?

hi..
some of the best colleges which conduct there own tests and take admission without the gate score are
bits,pilani
vit
srm university
kalinga institute of technology
the details of the bits,pilani are as follows
BITS:
i am attaching the complete information brochure,regarding the admission process,
as for as the fees is concerned,the fees structure is also attached
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bits brochure.pdf(270.6 KB, 121 views)
File Type: docx bits fees structure.docx(11.6 KB, 105 views)
17th March 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission to M.Tech (CSE/IT) after B.E (IT) and not a valid GATE score? institutes for the same and their fees?

tell me about m.tech without gate
23rd March 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

m.tech CE admissions in kerala without a valid gate score??? is there any entrance test in kerala???
29th March 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

which colleges in pune ( pune university) conduct mtech without considering gate score.
3rd May 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i have scored negative marks in gate exam,now i want to write pgcet ,did they consider me as an gate student or nongate student
1st June 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

RE:Admission to M.Tech(Electronics) after B.Tech(ECE) and not having valid GATE score, can I get admission in M.Tech in Kerala
1st June 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

with out gate clear .do m.tech.how.collage condect exame.
6th July 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

which colleges offer cse m.tech with out gate score in kerala?
31st July 2011, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

M.tech fro pu ...Tell about its entrance ???
28th August 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

admission to m tech (mech) in govt engineering college in kerala after amie with a valid gate score?
16th September 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i m persuing b.tech final year. most of my friends wants to do m.tech but our college is UGC approved and b'coz of this we are not eligible for gate exam. we need to know about colleges in india who give admission to non gate students.
10th December 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Mr.consultant,
im appearing B.E in IT. In 2011,please tell me the ways for doing m.tech in information technology/computer science without a valid gate score in india specially in west bengal state.also inform the fees of those institutes in case of management cota,date of application forms-fees,all exams details.if i get reply i ask many more honestly.thank you.
Hi,
I am Saurav from Hyderabad, if you are looking for admission to M.Tech or B.Tech i can help you.
Ph:09581524141
2nd May 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1497837]Hi,
I am Saurav from Hyderabad, if you are looking for admission to M.Tech or B.Tech i can help you.
Ph:09581524141[/QUOTE

i am intrested to take admission for mtech in hydrabad can u help me out please
26th May 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I am b.tech final year student and I want to take admission in m.tech with cse branch... So please provide me the detailed list of colleges with fee structure in new Delhi.
26th May 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I am b.tech final year student and I want to take admission in m.tech with cse branch... So please provide me the detailed list of colleges with fee structure in new Delhi.
14th November 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

helo I would like 2 get an admission in to Mtech in any reputed clg in india without gate marks . can u give me the detail of the Bits which conduct it own online test..If there are any other reputed clgs also which conduct there own test please provide me the details...
[email protected]
1st January 2014, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

can u list the name of colleges which take admisions in mtech without a valid gatescore...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?