22nd January 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges and their entrance exams for admission to B.Tech. after diploma in CSE

please tell me list of enteance exams for admission in b.tech after 3 years diploma in cse?
and best university or college for b.tech after diploma?
what are the conditions for the admission in b.tech after diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and the entrance exam date after doing diploma in CSE?
  2. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Sports Management? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. List of foreign B.Tech colleges along with their entrance exams where an Indian can get admission?
  4. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of the government jobs recruitment exams for B.Tech CSE passed candidate?
  6. List of colleges in Mumbai offering lateral entry in B.Tech (CSE or IT) after Diploma? I have scored 72% marks in diploma
  7. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech for Diploma in CSE student?
  8. How to do B.Tech through lateral entry exam? I am a 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering student
  9. How can I get the information about the PG diploma course after BAMS?
  10. What should I study further after completion of Mechanical Diploma course?
  11. CSE Diploma colleges in Jaipur? Entrance required for admission?
  12. List of entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in PR and Media Relations? Colleges offering this course in Mumbai?
  13. List of entrance exams to study Diploma course?
  14. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam?
  15. List of colleges offering B.Pharmacy to Diploma holder in United States? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  16. How may I get information regarding B.Ed entrance exams? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Mumbai for the same? List of ALC centers where I can get B.Ed entrance exam forms?
  17. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Electronics/Communication) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. Best colleges in India for Diploma to degree admission and their entrance exams?
22nd January 2011, 06:43 PM
prtk.co

Default Re: List of colleges and their entrance exams for admission to B.Tech. after diploma in CSE

There are various colleges which offers btech degree after diploma.

1.ITS ,Greater Noida
2.AKG,Ghaziabad
3.ABES,Ghaziabad
4.RKG,Ghaziabad

There are more colleges which offers btech degree after diploma.I can not write the name all of them . So it is better for you check the link below for more colleges.

http://www.btechcollege.com/statrwise%20list%20of%20btech%20college%20in%20ind ia.htm
22nd January 2011, 06:50 PM
srujanap

Default Re: List of colleges and their entrance exams for admission to B.Tech. after diploma in CSE

hi....
After diploma course, to join Btech course after diploma,you have to clear the ECET in Andhra Pradesh. for admission in IIT's IIT JEE has to be cleared. The entrance exam for state to state changes. To join in private colleges you can directly join into the 2nd year. But in the govt.colleges you have to join in the 1st year only....

thank you...........
22nd January 2011, 09:41 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Many college offer the B.tech program after completing diploma. After completing the diploma you can apply for the B.tech by lateral entry examination. Many college offer for this program like..
KiiT university.
VIT university.
Anna university.
Manipal university.
Amity college of engineering.
SRM university. and
many state engineering college.
The above college are the good college for B.tech program.
all the best.
1st July 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

what payment after complete B.tech ?
21st February 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

sir iam studying diploma final year ece.list of private university's with lateral entry in andhra pradhesh and their entrance exam details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?