23rd February 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission in marine engineering without giving IIT JEE? Rank required to get admission in Marine Engineering?

can i get admission in marine engineering without giving exam of IIT-JEE? And what rank required for marine engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  2. Is the admission to all engineering college through JEE mains? I am interested in marine engineering
  3. List of institutes in Mumbai giving admission for Marine Engineering without cracking IIT JEE exam?
  4. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Entrance exams to get admission in Marine Engineering(B.Tech.)?
  6. How to get admission in marine engineering?
  7. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  9. Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  10. Detailed procedure to get admission to study Master's in Marine Engineering in Abroad for B.E. student?
  11. How can I get admission in IIT Madras for Marine Engineering after clearing JEE Main? -- [New]
  12. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  13. If I score good marks in IIT JEE will I get admission in IIMS and MERI?
  14. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  15. How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college
  16. What are the requirements for admission in Marine Engineering?
  17. Requirements to get admission in Marine Engineering?
  18. Which entrance exam should I write to pursue Marine Engineering? Procedure to be followed?
14th October 2011, 04:25 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Admission in marine engineering without giving IIT JEE? Rank required to get admission in Marine Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get admission in marine engineering without giving exam of IIT-JEE? And what rank required for marine engineering?
Dear friend this is totally depend on you because there is too much private college is available which give to you admission without any rank..........

That's why this is totally depend on you how can you manage your financial .........

if you have good financial back-up then you can take admission in private college........

But if you able to get a score in IIT then make a good score in IIT because you have good chance....................

this is totally depend on your mind and financial position.......
22nd May 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in marine engineering without giving IIT JEE? Rank required to get admission in Marine Engineering?

do i mechanical engineering with a rank of 10000?
24th May 2012, 11:00 PM
denwer

Smile Re: Admission in marine engineering without giving IIT JEE? Rank required to get admission in Marine Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
DEAR FRIEND!!!

hi...

I really appritiate your desire to join marine engineering. Even though if you are not able to give IIT-JEE or score well in it then there is no problem at all.

I had even more options for you to get into top government marine engineering colleges.

1. THROUGH IMU ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:- With this exam you can get admission in all those marine colleges which took admission through IIT-JEE also.

For more details please visit.. http://imu.tn.nic.in

THROUGH CUSAT-CAT(COCHIN UNIVERSITY):- With this exam you can get admission into the govt. owned(kerala govt.) cochin university's K.M. SCHOOL OF MARINE ENGINEERING. which is one of the best in the country.

Thank you and all the best!!!
11th December 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in marine engineering without giving IIT JEE? Rank required to get admission in Marine Engineering?

HOW MANY MARKS REQUIRED TO GET ADDMISSITION IN GOV.COLLEGE IN 12th STD. OR IIT
23rd September 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

what are the other sources except imu and iit-jee to get admission in government college for btech marine engeenering
22nd January 2014, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir,can I get admission in MERI(kolkata & mumbai) after qualifying in IMU-CET and not giving the exam of IIT-JEE
11th April 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am currently in class 11 CBSE ? Sir what is the procedure for becoming a marine engineer?
8th May 2014, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 80% in class 12th and 50 marks in jee.
which collage i 'll get for B.Tech in marine engneering.
Kindly Inform me.Thank You.
25th May 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for marine engineering on the badis of my jee rank? And please suggest me some best marine engineering colleges?
31st May 2016, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th with 64% but I not give IIT JEE. Can I get admission in marine engineering college and how?
2nd June 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got 52.76% in 12th class and jee main 41 so can I get admission marine engineering college ?
My categories is ST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?