17th November 2010, 12:42 PM
shadua

Admission in MBA after B.Sc. with 45% Aggregate Percentage?

I passed B.Sc. with 45%. Can i get admission in MBA ? If, yes. Please suggest me right option
which entrance exam i given?
exam name?
last date?
and much more about exam

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 56% percentage aggregate in 12th and 76% in 10th? Am I eligible for admission or should I do BSc in Electronics?
  2. Admission in MBA after B.Sc. with 45% Aggregate Percentage?
  3. How how much percentage is required for mba admission? Can I apply for MBA course after completion of graduation with 45% marks? -- [New]
  4. How is MBA Finance beneficial for me after BSc Economics?
  5. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  6. Is it necessary to include marks of Maths to calculate aggregate percentage for the admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Com(H)?
  7. Percentage required for admission in MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in MBA without having honors in B.Com? What would be the minimum percentage for ST group and which University is best for pursuing MBA?
  9. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
  10. Where can I get admission with 57% aggregate? I have passed class 12th science
  11. Whether 50% in graduation is sufficient for admission in MBA? Is it a barrier for getting job?
  12. How much percentage is required in MBA admission? Can I apply for MBA course
  13. How much is the aggregate percentage required for masters in Germany? I am a BSc IT graduate
  14. How can I take admission after BSc? What is the percentage needed to do BTC
  15. How to do MSc in Geography after passing Geography Hons?
  16. Question papers for assistant in RBI?
  17. What is the percentage required to get admission in BSc IT college
  18. How much percentage of marks required in 10th to get admission for class 11th standard?
17th November 2010, 03:12 PM
lakveldi

Default Re: Admission in MBA after B.Sc. with 45% Aggregate Percentage?

ya sure you can do MBA in B.school and also in Regular MBA.Check the college which gives good placement.But steady in finance.
17th November 2010, 11:30 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

Yes, you are eligible for doing MBA. But with a low percentage in graduation you may not get admission into some of the top management institutes in India like IIMs, XLRI etc.

For getting admission into mba program of IIMs & other prestigious B schools you need to clear either CAT or XAT . The eligibility for CAT is that the candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. However, candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA)categories] are given 5% relaxation i.e. they can apply with 45% marks in graduation.

Don’t loose heart if you are not eligible for CAT , you can appear for MAT or other management entrance exam. MAT eligibility is graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Some good B schools also take admission on the basis of MAT score.
21st November 2010, 05:45 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

If your from OC then your not eligible for the CAT exam and other such competitive exams,But if your from SC/ST then your eligible because of relaxation criteria.

all the best
22nd November 2010, 03:09 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Exclamation Re: Admission in MBA after B.Sc. with 45% Aggregate Percentage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadua View Post
I passed B.Sc. with 45%. Can i get admission in MBA ? If, yes. Please suggest me right option
exam name?
last date?
and much more about exam
You can join MBA to clear GMAT exem,but i think this is not your appropriate option...
You can join MCA course in some private organisation like sikkim manipal university, IGNOU etc...
22nd November 2010, 06:03 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The minimum percentage required to pursue an MBA from reputed institutes is 50%. Since your BSc. score is low it would be better if you pursue course in MSc. Work hard to secure a better score. Also check out other career options which are of your interest. May be if you do something where your strength lies you will reach better position in life.
22nd November 2010, 12:50 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Admission in MBA after B.Sc. with 45% Aggregate Percentage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadua View Post
exam name?
last date?
and much more about exam
its nice but i think writing any exam you need atleast of 50% in your equivalent exam.

i think you can't write any MBA exam like CAT

but the one thing you can do which ever state you are staying right now.
you can write your local exam , as a result you can opt for any college in your area.
22nd November 2010, 07:16 PM
mohit brh

i want to suggest you that this is very low percentage so you can get the admission in many colleges.
but you will have to face many problem during campus placement or finding job.. so you will have to score more percentage in MBA.
3rd March 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

i got low percentage in BSc & now i am doing MSc. can i do MBA after MSc?
5th March 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I got 27 percentile in Xat 2010. Got 70 in reasoning and decision marking and 50 in quantitative ability and 2 marks in verbal. Will i eligible to get admitted in a descent enough B school.
25th July 2011, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

i got 48 % mark in degree and not write any exams like CAT or MAT...
Can i get admission in MBA?..if yes please suggest me the best college.
17th August 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation this year in Bsc c.s and plan to do Mba in IT but my percentage is 47% and my aggregate is 44%. can i write my CET exams and will i get admission in colleges in mumbai??
4th February 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to do ba in english through SMU..IT IS RECOGNISED BY UGC BT NT BY AICTE..IS IT RIGHT TO FOR MY BA ENGLISH FRM SMU..CN I SIT FOR CAT NEXT..
19th March 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

how do you give aggregate percentage in MCA?
27th March 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

ya my question is same can i get admission in mca after bsc with 47%
19th April 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

hi this is raj i done my MBA from sri venkateswara university (tirupathi). But i wants to do MBA again from iim's for that i am going to prepare CAT. Am i elilgible to do mba again ?
11th September 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to prepare for cat now but the time is low may i apply & prepare for cat now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?