19th July 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission in MBA in top B.School after scoring 47% in B.A? How can I apply for it and what is the last date of admission?

i have passed b.a. with 47% . can i get admission in M.B.A. in a top b-school ? if yes , then how can i apply for it and the last date of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MBA in top B.School after scoring 47% in B.A? How can I apply for it and what is the last date of admission?
  2. How to get admission in MBA after scoring 47%
  3. Best MBA colleges which give admission to MBA college after scoring 49%?
  4. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  5. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  6. List of top 20 B.Schools in Mumbai which are CET based? How much is their cutoff score for MBA?
  7. Best 35 MBA colleges for which I can apply? Rankwise top MBA colleges in Pune?
  8. Distance B.Sc(IT) holder is eligible for MBA in USA?
  9. List of MBA colleges in which I may get admission after scoring 50 percentile marks in CAT?
  10. Where can I get admission after scoring 76 in MBA CET?
  11. How to prepare for MBA to get admission in top 10 MBA colleges?
  12. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  13. Best colleges in Bangalore to do MBA? From which country to ddo MBA abroad?
  14. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  15. Is it possible for me to get admission for MBA course if I didn't clear the entrance exams in top Universities? -- [New]
  16. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  17. Last date to apply for counseling for admission in MBA and MCA in Tamilnadu?
  18. What should I do after B.Com? Is there any masters program? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd August 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in MBA in top B.School after scoring 47% in B.A? How can I apply for it and what is the last date of admission?

no u cn't get, minimum 50% is required for general. But if u r SC/ST u cn get as the eligibility drops down to 45%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?