18th April 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Opportunities in government sector and in Army? What is logistic field in Air Force? Is CS engineering required?

Im a CS engineer..i want to know the opportunities in government sector and in army????
Also that What is The Logistic field in air force,are CS engg. required there??
Please endeavor to this kindly sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Are CSE students eligible to become a flying officer? What is the package given to logistic science person? What are the opportunities for a CSE in Government Sector and is the package good?
  2. How and where to get jobs in Logistic sector? Which exams to give?
  3. Way to enter into the field of Army or Air Force after BA in Sociology?
  4. What should I choose after pursuing BSc? I have scored only 55% in graduation programme
  5. JObs and career after BSc Electronics?
  6. Am I eligible for Air Force Ground Duty in Administration and Logistic having 38 marks in 12th Maths? -- [New]
  7. Opportunities in Technical field of Indian Air Force for B.E.(ECE) student?
  8. Opportunities in Electronics field? Government and Private Sector companies having jobs in electronics field?
  9. Which site to select for Public Exam registration in AirForce(Administration and Logistics)?
  10. What are the career options for EEE students?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  12. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector after B.Sc in Computer Science and MCA?
  14. Is there any merit based selection for Army/Air Force/Navy recruitment through NDA-II entrance exam?
  15. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List private sector job opportunities for females in Telecommunication sector?
  17. Job in Civil Defence after doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation?
  18. Any job opportunity for me in IAF after doing graduation in BHU?
16th July 2011, 12:29 AM
sumit 1989

Default Re: Opportunities in government sector and in Army? What is logistic field in Air Force? Is CS engineering required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im a CS engineer..i want to know the opportunities in government sector and in army????
Hello, there are many ways to join the Military after BE or B.Tech. I would rather suggest, don't wait for BE or B.Tech to end, apply in the final year. You can go for Army, airforce , navy. the mode of entry are as follows-

1.CDS written followed by SSB
2.UES direct selection for SSB
3.TGC- no written, direct apply and go for SSB
4.AFCAT(air force)- written exam, followed by SSB

Best of luck. feel free to ask if doubts remain.
27th January 2012, 10:20 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Opportunities in government sector and in Army? What is logistic field in Air Force? Is CS engineering required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,
You can join Indian Army after passing the Computer science engineering.
For this you have to qualify the C.D.S exam.

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.
Candidate who pass the graduation in stream is eligible for this exam.

Age of the candidate should be in between 19-24 year.

This exam is conducted in three stage:-
> Written exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

GOOD LUCK!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?