21st July 2016, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for doing masters in mass communication?

I want to enquire about the degree course i.e masters in mass communication..i want details of procedure of admission along wid fee structure n criteria of admission..? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fees for 3rd year bachelors and masters course in mass communication? What is the admission procedure?
  2. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in masters in mass communication and journalism?
  4. What is the fees for 3 years bachelor and masters course in mass communication
  5. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the fees for 3 years bachelors and masters course in mass communication
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for masters in mass communication?
  8. Procedure of admission in Ph.D. under Mass Communication subject?
  9. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  10. Can I do masters in mass communication and journalism after completion of engineering?
  11. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  12. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  13. Eligibility for masters in mass communication after B.Tech?
  14. What is last date for applying for masters in mass communication at IIMC, Delhi?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  16. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  17. List of best Mass Communication universities of North-East to study masters in Mass Communication? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to pursue masters in mass communication after completion of degree in English honors?
27th July 2016, 01:54 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for doing masters in mass communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to enquire about the degree course i.e masters in mass communication..i want details of procedure of admission along wid fee structure n criteria of admission..? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this?

The candidates who are interested to study the Master’s Degree in Mass Communication can apply online for the course. The candidates who have undergone 10+2+3 (15) or 11+1+3 (15) pattern of study and passed qualifying examinations conducted by the respective state board or CBSE and UG degree examination of the UGC recognized university with 50% marks are eligible for the course. The admission in some institutions will be done on the basis of entrance test. After short listing, the candidates will be informed for the admission. The name of the institutions given below;
IGNOU - Official Website
Christ University - Official Website
Pondicherry University - Official Website
Amity School of Communication - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?