1st March 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure into PhD in Mass Communication after M.A?

I am in 2nd yr M.A. in Mass Communication and want to pursue PhD in the related subject.I need to know the procedure for enrollment with the university/institute.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  2. Admission procedure into PhD in Mass Communication after M.A? -- [New]
  3. Universities offering PhD in Mass Communication in India? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication in Kurukshetra University?
  5. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?
  6. Possibility to study correspondence PhD course directly for Mass Communication postgraduate?
  7. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  8. How to proceed for PhD in Mass Communication?
  9. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  10. How to do Ph.d in mass communication from Central Rajasthan University? Procedure for admission?
  11. Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune?
  12. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  13. PhD Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies from Anna University?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Mass Communication in Southern India?
  15. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission UG mass communication course in DU after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure?
  17. How to apply for PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies at Anna University?
  18. List of colleges offering Mass Communication in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
6th March 2016, 11:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure into PhD in Mass Communication after M.A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 2nd yr M.A. in Mass Communication and want to pursue PhD in the related subject.I need to know the procedure for enrollment with the university/institute.
The eligibility to the PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication is a Master’s degree with 55% marks. There will be a written test and interview for the selection. The course is available in various universities, in some universities the eligibility is an M.Phil degree or master’s degree with 5 years experience. The course is available in many universities in India. The aspirant has to apply to the college either online or offline. You have to appear for a written test and interview before selection. The course is available in many universities like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?