3rd July 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Pilot service for SC girl candidate? Qualification required for it and the admission fees?

what is the process to get the admission in piolet service for sc girl candidate and what is the qualification is required in it? and what is the admission fees?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Pilot service for SC girl candidate? Qualification required for it and the admission fees?
  2. How to become a Pilot in IAF being a girl? What shall I do for this? Required Qualification for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  4. Admission procedure of PGDM? Qualification required? Date of admission and fee structure?
  5. Minimum qualification required to become a Pilot? Age criteria for a girl?
  6. How much XIIth percentage is required for becoming a pilot? Which course is need to be pursued further?
  7. What is the qualification required to study Pilot? What is the fee structure?
  8. How can I become a Pilot? How much percentage is needed in 12th to get admission in Pilot?
  9. Am I eligible for loco pilot job?
  10. How to become a Pilot? Procedure for a girl to become a Pilot?
  11. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in IIT? How much is the admission fees at IIT?
  12. What qualification is required to become a Commercial Pilot? -- [New]
  13. How much money is required to get Pilot License? What is required to become a Commercial Pilot?
  14. What is the qualification required for Pilot?
  15. What is the procedure to join ICWA
  16. How to take admission in good veterinary college? What is the qualification required for admission?
  17. How to become pilot? Am I eligible to pursue pilot career after B.Tech with lateral entry admission?
  18. What is teh qualification required to become a Pilot? How Aeronautical is useful to become a Pilot? How many colleges are there in Gujarat for Aeronautical?
13th November 2011, 01:17 AM
Beready

Default Re: Admission in Pilot service for SC girl candidate? Qualification required for it and the admission fees?

friend,

minimum qualification for that course is 12 th.
if you are interested to do that training .
then one thing i want to clear to you that the fees of it is around 20 lakhs.
if you have no prob with it then just go for it.
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?