13th February 2016, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

How much money is required to get Pilot License? What is required to become a Commercial Pilot?

I an Aseen (girl) and i want to become a commercial pilot. I want to getpilot licence in mumbai. I need to know how much money is required for that. Also what is required to become a Commercial Pilot?

Aseen Kala

14th February 2016, 11:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much money is required to get Pilot License? What is required to become a Commercial Pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I an Aseen (girl) and i want to become a commercial pilot. I want to getpilot licence in mumbai. I need to know how much money is required for that. Also what is required to become a Commercial Pilot?

Aseen Kala
The cost to get a Commercial Pilot License will be around Rs 20 to 30 lakhs approximately (it may be more also). The aspirant can check the institute for exact cost involved. The aspirant should studied 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics with 50% marks. She should be physically fit to fly. The course is available in many institutes in India like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?