7th April 2011, 01:29 PM
Amrita9

Admission procedure for CS and fee structure?

what is the addmission procedure of cs? from where to register? n how much fees is required?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  2. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  3. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  4. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  5. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  6. What is the fee structure and procedure for admission for Overseas student?
  7. What is the fee structure followed for M.Com? What is the procedure followed for getting the admission?
  8. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  9. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  10. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  12. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  13. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  14. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  15. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  16. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  17. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission?
  18. Information about M.Com external admission procedure? What is the fee structure?
7th April 2011, 03:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for CS and fee structure?

Hello friend,
To enroll yourself for the Company secretary program, you may contact
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India,
ICSI House, 22, Institutional Area,
Lodi Road, New Delhi 110003.
Phone-(011) 51504444, 24617321-24, 24644431-32
Fax-(011)24626727

You may enroll any time throughout the year. The last date of registration is 28th of February to appear in the examination conducted same year in the month of December and 31st of August for the examination conducted next year in the month of June.

Fee structure

Foundation Program - Rs. 3600
Executive Program (Commerce graduate)- Rs.7000
(Non-commerce graduate)-Rs 7500
Professional program- Rs.7500

For complete information, you may refer to www.icsi.edu
4th May 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

where is the registration centre of cs in mumbai
17th May 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

any study centre in bihar for the admission of executive cs
12th July 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

please inform me admission procedure for CS where is the registration centre in bareilly
4th September 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

now i wanna talk admission in cs .can u plz send in my id wht is the procedure of taking admission in cs ........my id is [email protected]
16th September 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

yes i want to know that what requirement to a commerce graduate students like fees and lost date rejis. study material or other important information provide me.. thanks ........mohdzahid42gmail.com
17th September 2011, 05:23 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

Contact Information:
Address- 7th Km. stone, Delhi- Meerut Road, Morta, Ghaziabad
Reception – 120-2679173 , 75, 79, 2679089, 2962477
Telefax- 120-2679179
Contact Person- Mr. Brijesh Tomar
Mobile No.- +91-9971600288
Email – [email protected]

Admission Procedure
Courses: B.Tech [CS (120), EC (120), ME (60), EE (60), IT (60), MCA (60) and MBA (60)]
Admission to 85% seats in all above courses is made through UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination). Rest 15% is management/ NRI quota.
Eligibility– For Admission to first year of B.Tech, candidate must have passed intermediate Examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized board/University; securing minimum 50% (45% SC/ST) marks in total of required subjects-combination (Mathematics & Physics) and one optional (Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Biotechnology).
Eligibility of the B.Tech IInd Year (Lateral Entry):
Candidates who have passed 3-years Engineering diploma/ B.Sc. with mathematics from an Institution located in U.P. with minimum 60% marks.
For Admission to first year of MBA, candidate must have passed three years degree course from any recognized University; securing minimum 50 %( 45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate.
For Admission to first year of MCA, candidate must have passed three years degree course from any recognized University; securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate. Candidates must have mathematics at 10+2 level or at bachelor degree level.
Fee Structure:
Fee structure as prescribed by the state government is followed. All fees are payable through demand drafts favoring H.R.Institute of Technology Payable at Ghaziabad. Fee once paid is neither refundable nor adjustable under any circumstances whatsoever. All matters related to the fee are the University's/Government's prerogative and alterations can be made by the University as it may deem fit. Applicability of all such changes shall be
binding on the students.

Courses Fee Structure
B.Tech
Rs.78,800*/-Tuition fee per academic session.
Rs. 5000/- Security deposit (Refundable).
Rs.49,450/- Hostel fee per academic session (Triple Seated Room).
Rs. 62,950/- Hostel fee per academic session (Two Seated Room).
Rs. 4,000/- Hostel Security deposit extra (Refundable).
* subject to final decision of state Govt. fees-fixation Appealed committee.
MCA Rs. 78,800*/-Tuition fee per academic session.
Rs. 49,450/- Hostel fee per academic session (Triple Seated Room).
Rs. 62,950/- Hostel fee per academic session (Two Seated Room). .
MBA Rs.78,800*/-Tuition fee per academic session.
Rs.49,450/- Hostel fee per academic session (Triple Seated Room).
Rs. 62,950/- Hostel fee per academic session (Two Seated Room). .
2. H.R. Institute of Pharmacy :
Established & Governed by Harish Chandra Ram Kali Charitable Trust (ISO 9001:2008 & 14001:2004 Certified)Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India & Affiliated to U.P. Technical University, Lucknow (U.P)
Contact Information:
Address- 7th Km. stone, Delhi- Meerut Road, Morta, Ghaziabad
Reception – 120-2679173 , 75, 79, 2679089, 2962477
Telefax- 120-2679179
Contact Person- Mr. Brijesh Tomar
Mobile No.- +91-9971600288
Email – [email protected]
Admission Procedure
Course: B. Pharm - 60
Admission to 85% seats in all above course is made through UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination). Rest 15% is management/ NRI quota.
Eligibility– For Admission to first year of B.Pharma, candidate must have passed intermediate Examination of U.P. Borad or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized board/University; securing minimum 50% (45% SC/ST) marks in total of required subjects-combination (Mathematics & Physics) and one optional (Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Biotechnology).
Eligibility of B.Pharm IInd Year (Lateral Entry):
Candidates who have passed 2/3-years diploma in Pharmacy from an Institution located in U.P. with minimum 60% marks are eligible for admission to second year of B.Pharm.
Fee Structure:
Fee structure as prescribed by the state government is followed. All fees are payable through demand drafts favoring H.R.Institute of Pharmacy Payable at Ghaziabad. Fee once paid is neither refundable nor adjustable under any circumstances whatsoever. All matters related to the fee are the University's/Government's prerogative and alterations can be made by the University as it may deem fit. Applicability of all such changes shall be
1st November 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration for completing the cs?
what is the total fees for complete total course of cs?
16th January 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE MY GRADUATION IN COMMERCE..........I WANTED TO KNOW THAT DO WE NEED TO GIVE GDPI ALSO TO TAKE ADMISSION IN CS......???????
16th January 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE MY GRADUATION IN COMMERCE..........I WANTED TO KNOW THAT DO WE NEED TO GIVE GDPI ALSO TO TAKE ADMISSION IN CS......???????
17th January 2012, 10:42 AM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Dear friend,
To join Company secretary program,

you have to contact the following address

The Institute of Company Secretaries of India,
ICSI House, 22, Institutional Area,
Lodi Road, New Delhi 110003.
Phone-(011) 51504444, 24617321-24, 24644431-32
Fax-(011)24626727

Fee structure(approximately)

Executive Program (Commerce graduate)- Rs.7000
Foundation Program - Rs. 3600
Professional program- Rs.7500
(Non-commerce graduate)-Rs 7500

For complete details, please refer the website www.icsi.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?