29th September 2014, 10:45 PM
jyothiwenkat

Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?

Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for B.Ed correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  5. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence? -- [New]
  6. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  7. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  8. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Correspondence? When to get admission for this course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  9. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  10. How to take admission for FYB.Com correspondence after passing HSc? Procedure and fee structure?
  11. Any affiliated institute for MCA course through correspondence? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  12. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  13. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  14. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  15. Procedure of correspondence B.Com with fee structure?
  16. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  17. Details regarding correspondence MBA after my bachelors in engineering?
  18. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
11th May 2015, 08:24 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?

B.Ed course

The duration of the course is two years.

You must hold either bachelor degree or master degree in any subject to join this course. The fee for regular course will be around Rs.60,000 per annum and that for doing it in correspondence is Rs.30,000 per annum or less that that. Few colleges admit through entrance examination and few take admission through degree grade.

Top colleges for joining B.Ed course through correspondence are

IGNOU
Annamalai University
Karnataka state open university
Nalandha university
Manipal university
Himachal university
Mumbai university
University of Delhi
University of Calicut
Kerala university
Goal university
Madurai Kamaraj University
Manonmani sundharanar university
Anna university
11th October 2017, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?

Somebody says to complete D.T.ed course then only you can eligible to apply for B.Ed course in Tamil Nadu open university . Is it true or not
5th December 2017, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir...I have M.sc degree and I was working as lecturer for 2 year in degree college. Now I married so I left and have kid of 4 months and I m in Dubai. So I want to do correspondence. Is it possible to join correspondence if yes, say d procedure sir...
3rd January 2019, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Please inform me when will hindi b. Ed correspondence course offer application for admission
22nd November 2019, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a govt employee being serving an assistant superintendent of high school I want to take B.ed training on distance learning mode from kkhsou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?