30th August 2012, 06:29 PM
ankush manhas

Procedure of correspondence B.Com with fee structure?

Dear sir,

i want to now the procedure of correspondence B.com with fee structure.

Thanks/regards

Ankush manhas (9878287159)

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  3. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  4. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  5. Procedure of correspondence B.Com with fee structure?
  6. What is the procedure for B.Ed correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  7. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  8. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  9. Top colleges in which I can get admission for B.Com correspondence after scoring 78% in 12th? Fee structure of the course?
  10. When does the correspondence course in Diploma course commences? What's the procedure of fee submission? Fee structure for the same?
  11. Any entrance for doing MSc through correspondence? Colleges in Hyderabad for doing MSc Correspondence? Procedure for doing it and fee structure for the same?
  12. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Correspondence? When to get admission for this course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  13. How to take admission through correspondence course? What is the fee structure?
  14. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  15. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  16. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  17. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  18. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
5th June 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of correspondence B.Com with fee structure?

how to take admission in b.com from correspondence
19th October 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of correspondence B.Com with fee structure?

I HAVE DONE BSc1 FROM DAV COLLEGE,ABOHAR.CAN YOU GUIDE ME THE TO JOIN LLB CORROSPONDENCE TO BSc? WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE,FEE STRUCTURE,TIME DURATION FOR IT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?