27th July 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission for FYB.Com correspondence after passing HSc? Procedure and fee structure?

I passed H S C in1999. I want take admission for f y b com correspondence. What is the procedure & fees for take admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  4. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  5. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  6. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Correspondence? When to get admission for this course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  7. What is the procedure for B.Ed correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  8. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  9. Any affiliated institute for MCA course through correspondence? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  10. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  11. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  12. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  13. Procedure of correspondence B.Com with fee structure?
  14. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  15. How may I get Information about Aeronautical engineering? What's the admission procedure and fee structure for the same? I've passed HSC with 71% marks and got 89 marks in AIEEE
  16. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  17. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  18. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
12th July 2013, 07:42 PM
subin1111

Default Re: How to take admission for FYB.Com correspondence after passing HSc? Procedure and fee structure?

There are various universities that provide B.Com via correspondence. The admission takes place throughout the year. The procedure is quite simple as it requires marks sheet of 10th and 12th STD along with School leaving certificate. Hope this information will be helpful to you.

Kind regards
Subin
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?