2nd May 2019, 04:26 PM
BHOOPENDRA@

Admission procedure for graduate level courses in Aligarh Muslim University?

I want to take admission in Aligarh Muslim University in graduate courses. So, first tell me about different graduate level courses being offered by AMU and secondly, the admission procedure for each of those courses?

10th May 2019, 02:51 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for graduate level courses in Aligarh Muslim University?

AMU refers to Aligarh Muslim University and it is one of the Central University in India known for offering various undergraduate, postgraduate, and Higher degree courses.

For admission in AMU, you are required to qualify its General admissions test satisfying its eligibility conditions.

For details regarding different courses offered by AMU, and AMU General admission test, you can log on to the link www.amucontrollerexams.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?