30th March 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University?

Sir,
I have done B.Sc with Mathematics Honours from Delhi University.
I want to study my M.Sc in Mathematics in Aligarh Muslim University.
Kindly tell me the procedure for admission?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
8th April 2015, 03:09 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have done B.Sc with Mathematics Honours from Delhi University.
I want to study my M.Sc in Mathematics in Aligarh Muslim University.
Kindly tell me the procedure for admission?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Sc Mathematics course after completing B.Sc Mathematics.

The qualification needed for applying M.Sc Mathematics through AMU includes a Bachelor degree in Mathematics with at least 50% of mark from a recognized university. Those candidates who belong from reserved category can get 5% relaxation. Admission to the M.Sc Mathematics through AMU is based on the marks acquired in the entrance exam and graduation.

Here, I have attached you the file regarding AMU 2015-2016 admission process.

Contact Details:

Office of the Controller of Examinations
Administrative Block, AMU
Aligarh - 202002 (UP) - INDIA

Admission helpdesk:
0571-2700922-(Extn.1161), 0571-27009351

Helpdesk for payment related queries:
[email protected] (or) [email protected]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AMU Guide to Admissions 2015-2016.pdf(5.27 MB, 93 views)
File Type: pdf M.Sc Mathematics Syllabus.pdf(128.7 KB, 91 views)
24th September 2017, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University?

I did bsc mathematics from Mumbai University and I want to take admission in AMU for msc mathematics.kindly please let me know about the procedure further steps.thank you
15th July 2019, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have cleared my B.sc from nalanda open university. I want to ask to you that how many marks required
And which years marks is required
3rd year or all three years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?