26th April 2018, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Physics) in AMU?

Respected Sir, I want to study BSc in Physics in Aligarh Muslim University. Can you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission for this BSc course in AMU? Kindly let me know immediately.

14th May 2018, 05:03 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Physics) in AMU?

AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) is one of the top universities which offer different type of courses.

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Physics is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years.

The admissions into the university are given based on the entrance exam results. The entrance exam is conducted in every year in the month of April.
You need to apply for the exam through online by filling the application form with all the required details. The application forms are available in the month of January - February.
You need to pay the registration fees online through DD.

The minimum eligibility required to study is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in related stream with 55% from any recognised board.

If you meet the eligibility requirements then you can apply for exam.

For application forms and other details you can visit the official website of AMU.
14th May 2018, 09:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Physics) in AMU?

To get admission for pursuing B.Sc. (Physics) course in AMU, you should have to appear in Admission Test which is conducted by AMU. To be eligible to apply for admission to B.Sc. (Physics) course in AMU, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in PCM/ PCB stream with at least 55% aggregate marks from a Government recognised board. By appearing and qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in B.Sc. (Physics) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?