25th June 2011, 12:41 PM
mandeep khatrao

Admission process of B.Ed? Any entrance test which is conducted? Details of the admission forms of government B.Ed colleges?

plz tell me about admission process in b.ed....is there gonna coduct any entrance test? if any plz give details,are the admission forms of govt. b.ed colleges available in resepective universities? or one can get that forms respective govt. colleges???

7th November 2011, 06:43 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission process of B.Ed? Any entrance test which is conducted? Details of the admission forms of government B.Ed colleges?

Eligibility:

a) you should have any Bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent course from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the 10+2+3 or
11+2+2 pattern,

or
with a minimum 55 % marks in aggregate in the 10+2+2 or 11+3 pattern

b)you should study at-least two subjects, to be later taken as the teaching subjects at the bachelor’s degree level with minimum 50% marks.

c)you should study at least two subjects at the bachelor’s degree
level,which will you take as the teaching subject.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BED_PROS.pdf(113.8 KB, 106 views)
8th February 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission process of B.Ed? Any entrance test which is conducted? Details of the admission forms of government B.Ed colleges?

any entrance have to give for b-ed and from where and when?
26th November 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i did my bba and now i want to do b.ed and i want the job in gov. school plz .. tell me process to reach at my gaol?i
8th March 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

hellow sir..
I want to do b.ed with govt college.. Nd i want to know the procedure of doing b.ed.. Plz suggest me a better govt college near Aligarh, Mathura..
18th April 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation with 69% .i want to do B.Ed so which entrance exam i have to give.i want to no the admission process.plz help me....
18th April 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation with 69% .i want to do B.Ed so which entrance exam i have to give.i want to no the admission process.plz help me....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?