18th February 2016, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying B.Com Advertising? What are the advantages and disadvantages of this course?

am in confuse to study this course
after doing this course is any option to go abroad
i need u r advise plzzzzz give me a good advise that i can stand in good position aftr compltg my degreee plz give advantages and dis advantages of disadvantages
course

21st October 2017, 05:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying B.Com Advertising? What are the advantages and disadvantages of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am in confuse to study this course
after doing this course is any option to go abroad
i need u r advise plzzzzz give me a good advise that i can stand in good position aftr compltg my degreee plz give advantages and dis advantages of disadvantages
course

Candidates after completion of B.Com Advertising course can work in various government and private organizations. They can work in nationalized banks as Clerks and Probationary Officer. They can also work in various private companies with BCom Advertising qualification as an Area Sales Manager, Advertising Manager, Trade Marketing Manager, Publishing Manager, Teacher, Customer Relation Manager, Sales Representative, Front Office Executive etc. The course is useful for those who wish to pursue their career in the advertising and accounts field. Candidates after completion of the course can study various post graduate and post graduate diploma courses like MCom, MBA, PGDM etc. BCom Advertising is one of the best courses in the commerce related streams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?