28th October 2016, 10:12 PM
aymanhabeeb

Details regarding BBA? Advantages and disadvantages of this course? Other better options available?

Hello Sir, I am a Computer Science student and my second option is Maths. I am interested in pursuing BBA. Is there any other option except for BBA? Please may I know the details about BBA course and it advantages and disadvantages etc?

25th November 2016, 07:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding BBA? Advantages and disadvantages of this course? Other better options available?

Details Regarding BBA Course:

BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is a Graduate level course which is a 3 year Degree course. The basic educational qualification required to pursue this BBA course is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university. The minimum percentage you must have secured in 12th Class is 50% marks or 60% marks based on the organization standards. There are many advantages of doing this course. You may go with MBA (Master of Business Administration) course after successful completion of this BBA course. You may find numerous job opportunities after completion of Master of Business Administration course. On the other side, you may go with BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) course after successful completion of this 12th Class from computer science background. Any course that may be whether BBA or BCA have good scope in finding better job opportunities.
15th August 2019, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding BBA? Advantages and disadvantages of this course? Other better options available?

BBA students learning java course is right or wrong
20th August 2019, 04:41 PM
samjackson

Advantage is that you can go for MBA after BBA and you would have already laid the ground work.

Disadvantage is that the scope for job just on the basis of BBA is limited
4th January 2020, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

What is fee structure of both hostel as well as course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?