3rd June 2011, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Advantages of pursuing CA, CWA and CS courses by single individual?

hello sir .., i have heard that by Pursuing ca ,cwa and cs courses by single indivival ..they are offered to act as directors for a company directly..,is it true ??

10th September 2011, 10:05 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Advantages of pursuing CA, CWA and CS courses by single individual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir .., i have heard that by Pursuing ca ,cwa and cs courses by single indivival ..they are offered to act as directors for a company directly..,is it true ??
Advantages of pursuing CA, CWA and CS courses by single individual?

These courses are highly demanded and if one person can do all these three then definitely he will get good salary and high post in any company but it is totally wrong concept that he/she will be directly posted as Director of company .Director is a very high and responsible post and no one can get it just in one step .you will have to show your talent .if you can show that you are better than all to handle that post with appropriate qualities and qualifications,then you will definitely get that post but it will take time. you can't get bigger ones in short time.

If you can do all these three courses then there is no need to think for job because these courses is considered as job guarentee today .

With Regards
ravik1214
10th September 2011, 11:00 AM
Aninkanti

Default Re: Advantages of pursuing CA, CWA and CS courses by single individual?

These courses are highly demanded and if you can do all these you will get good salary and high post in any company.

And after compliting CA if you want to open self farm you can do this and by this you will earn huge money and will be a Managing Director of a company(which you set up).

All the best!
10th September 2011, 01:54 PM
malek basit

Red face Re: Advantages of pursuing CA, CWA and CS courses by single individual?

hello,

A student is permitted to take up any one or more of the three courses as is convenient to him/her.
Since all the three courses are related to the accounting profession itself, the subjects are all similar. The total academic syllabus to be studied contains a majority portion which is common to all the three courses. ca,icwa,cs,cima,icma,acca,cpa,accounting,professio n
Each course has its own area of specialization which is built over the common academic content.

Because of these similarities it would be possible for a student to take up the study of more than one course at the same time. Everything is dependent on the ability of the student and the academic support that he/she gets

Regards...
BASIT...
4th October 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

How much salary we can get after doing these 3 courses?
29th March 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

i want to make a career in accounting. I have just given my hsc exams. basically i am planning to do cwa. but i don't know much about it. m also confused about other courses too. please can u suggest one??
5th April 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

What should i do after 2 , b.com or bba, i want job in less time, coz my eco.sitution very poor..plz help me
1st June 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm unable to choose to take mpc or ca can u suggest which is the better one please
18th August 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

does a person ca bcom(hon) correspondence has an advantage over ca bcom(pass) correspondence while finding a job
1st September 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Will any company give employment if a person complete his CS at the age of 40?
2nd April 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

can i go for c.s while being a c.a article
16th April 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN I DO CS WHEN I AM ALREADY PURSUING CA COURSE
31st July 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing cwa plz tll me in future which course is demandable
1st August 2013, 12:40 AM
mandiv

hi
These courses are highly demanded and if one person can do all these three then definitely he will get good salary and high post in any company but it is totally wrong concept that he/she will be directly posted as Director of company .Director is a very high and responsible post and no one can get it just in one step .you will have to show your talent .if you can show that you are better than all to handle that post with appropriate qualities and qualifications,then you will definitely get that post but it will take time. you can't get bigger ones in short time.

If you can do all these three courses then there is no need to think for job because these courses is considered as job guarentee today .
13th October 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

what salary one can expect after ca cs cma at international level????plz suggest
18th February 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

how can we adjust the training in these courses .Any exemption in training.
25th February 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the advantage of pursuing cs with ca
10th June 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

are there any benefits of doing other courses like CMA and CS besides doing CA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?