31st March 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses for girl passing graduation besides CA, CWA, CS, MBA, Banking?

looking for a suitable course for a girl passing graduation besides CA, CWA, CS, MBA, Banking courses, please help, because someone's career is on stake...

Related Questions:
  1. What are the combinations for commerce?
  2. Which course is best after graduation from commerce from MBA or CWA?
  3. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  4. What should I do after graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance? What else can I do after graduation? Career options available other than MBA?
  5. What to do after intermediate? Details of MBA and banking sector?
  6. What should I do to kick start my career after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  7. How should I apply for MBA in Banking Technology?
  8. Can I do MCA after graduation? Which are the other courses apart from MBA and M.Com?
  9. After scoring 50% in 12th and after B.Com how can I get a government job?
  10. Am I eligible to do MBA in Finance or Banking after completion of Graduation in BA?
  11. Which course is best after graduation from commerce from MBA or CWA
  12. Advantages of pursuing CA, CWA and CS courses by single individual?
  13. Which course should I do after scoring 60% in Maharashtra HSc Commerce? What are the opportunities in commerce in future?
  14. Can I be eligible for CWA interview course after graduation?
  15. How to join banking sector after passing class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I make a good career in Banking after completing graduation in B.Com(Banking and Insurance)
  17. Courses that I can take up during graduation to get a job in Banking? I am doing banking and want to make a career in banking so which course to go for?
  18. Can CWA and BAF(banking and finance) be done together?
2nd May 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses for girl passing graduation besides CA, CWA, CS, MBA, Banking?

i wanted to know other courses beside mba after bcom? plssss replyyy.
12th March 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses for girl passing graduation besides CA, CWA, CS, MBA, Banking?

I am a second year BAF(bachelor in accounts and finance) student. After my graduation, i dont have options other than CA,CWA,MBA in finance.but i am not interested in any of these courses. So what is left for me? What are other options available for me??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?