27th May 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I do after scoring 60% in Maharashtra HSc Commerce? What are the opportunities in commerce in future?

I got 60% in maha hsc commerce . I am average student. Which course should choose now? What are the bright opportunities in commerce?

10th July 2011, 12:07 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course should I do after scoring 60% in Maharashtra HSc Commerce? What are the opportunities in commerce in future?

dear friend ,

there are very nice opportunities are present in the commerce.
commerce offers the courses like CA ( chartered accountant ) and CWA ( course and works accountant).
these are the best courses offered by commerce .

as you mentioned that you want to do career now in the commerce field.

so better thing is that you can join the CWA .

eligibility for CWA
candidates with the 10+2 qualification can join the institute intermediate course after qualifying the foundation course examination of the institute.

thanks and best luck
12th September 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I do after scoring 60% in Maharashtra HSc Commerce? What are the opportunities in commerce in future?

What i do i am student of fy bcomm
31st December 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Simple course after hsc commerc & offer job from university
26th March 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I do after scoring 55% in Maharashtra HSc Commerce?

-
27th March 2012, 01:03 AM
Myadi0011

there are very nice opportunities are present in the commerce.
commerce offers the courses like CA ( chartered accountant ) and CWA ( course and works accountant).
these are the best courses offered by commerce .

as you mentioned that you want to do career now in the commerce field.

so better thing is that you can join the CWA.

gud luck............
5th June 2012, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I do any courses during bcom
30th March 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

AFTER MY HSC COMMERCE WHAT TO DO I AM INTERESTED IN I.T ,BUT I ALSO WANT TO BE A BCOM GRADUATE , PLZZ SUGGEST
15th January 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

what course should do to become c.e.o
22nd February 2014, 08:43 AM
sohil jiwani

First see what you want to do. Commerce gives many close not only ca,cs,ices,etc but rember do what you like. Listen to every one but do of your.
7th April 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

which course should I do after HSc in commerce? I am not very bright and my English is not good
31st May 2014, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

My dauter is confused as she is interested in doing BbA or any othe related courses.
4th June 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I have got 60% in commerce .so please give me suggestion for next step.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?