11th August 2011, 01:36 PM
skittel9

After 12th science what should be done to get into Marine Microbiology?

after 12 th science wht sh be done to get into marine microbiology?..please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Which is best among Industrial Microbiology, Agricultural Microbiology and Marine Microbiology to study in M.Sc?
  2. Phd in marine microbiology after m.sc in microbiology? Institutes for this course?
  3. Marine microbiology: eligibility, colleges, companies related to Marine microbiology
  4. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  5. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  6. What are the courses for Ph.D in marine bacteriology and marine microbiology
  7. Marine microbiology colleges in Mumbai and course details? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Institutes providing 3 months project training on Marine Microbiology and Food Microbiology?
  9. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  10. How can I do Marine engineering after studying 12th science
  11. List of institutes offering Microbiology and Medical Microbiology undergraduate courses in Calicut? Detailed information about both? -- [New]
  12. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  13. How to enroll for MSc in Marine Microbiology? Fee structure of the course, duration, institutions offering the course?
  14. Am I eligible to appear for both UGC CSIR NET and UGC NET exam after doing MSc In Marine Science? If I score 55% in BSc Microbiology will I face any problem to appear for lectureship or JRF?
  15. Field of microbiology with better job oppurtunities
  16. Eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering after scoring 60% marks in 10th but average marks in 12th?
  17. What is the criteria to get admission in marine engineering after 12th science
  18. What is the criteria to get admission in marine engineering after 12th science
1st October 2011, 01:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 12th science what should be done to get into Marine Microbiology?

Yes after 12th class you can join the course of marine microbiology. You need to be a science student during your intermediate studies. Also you need to secure at least 50% of marks in the 12th class to apply for this course. For entering in to the graduation course in this field, you need to attend the entrance examinations which are conducted in this regard. Based on the score of the examination, you may be called in for the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?