26th December 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How to do training while in 2nd year of ECE?

dear sir,
i want to do training in winter vacation, please give me complete information. i am 2nd year in E.C.E branch. please give me suitable idea about the training.
yours faithfully.
Ajeet kumar sinha

20th March 2012, 03:19 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: How to do training while in 2nd year of ECE?

Dear friend,
This In-plant training is part of your academic curriculum.
You have to do it at least for 1 month in an industry of your Branch.
First, you need to get no objection certificate from your college to apply in any company.
Then just write a request letter, Resume and send it to HR of the company in which you want to do your training.They will send you an acknowledge letter and call you for training.

But, its difficult to get companies as many companies won't allow 2nd year students. So, its better if you have any source means if you know some one or any contact in any company then just pass your resume through them,It will be easy for you.

Once you get into the company, you will have different experience in corporate world. You will get Hand on experience, everything going to be practical and different from your books.
Also they will give you completion certificate of In-plant training.
Hope, you will enjoy it.

Best wishes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?