6th July 2011, 06:21 PM
adi143pics

After B.A how can I join MBA?

hello sir,
i"v completed b.a. and i want to go for mba so wht i"v to do? or is any other thing will better for me?? plz suggest me...

4th September 2011, 03:13 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After B.A how can I join MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adi143pics View Post
hello sir,
i"v completed b.a. and i want to go for mba so wht i"v to do? or is any other thing will better for me?? plz suggest me...
If you are Interested to do MBA Course in Future then you need to complete your Graduation degree course form a recognised University.

MBA stands for Master in Business Administration and this course was of 2 year.

The admission in this course are based on the entrance examination - CAT/MAT Examination. So, If you are Interested to take admission in MBA Course Examination then for this you have to apply for the CAT/MAT Examination and If you have scored good marks in CAT Examination then you are eligible to get admission in Top Business schools like IIM's.

The CAT (Common Admission test) Examination was conducted by IIM's Only 1 Time in a year and to apply for this examination you need to complete your Graduation degree course in any discipline form a recognised University and you must have scored minimum 50% marks in your Graduation. The CAT Examination was Held in November/December. For this year Notification was already Availiable in the official website, So If you are Interested to Take admission in Top Business schools then please apply for the CAT Examination and try to scored good percentile and then you will get admission in top Business schools.

The Examination fees of CAT was Rs 1600 and Candidates must have to apply for CAT Examination Online By visit the official website.

>> You are also eligible to apply for MAT Examination, MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test and this examination was conducted by AIMA 4 Times in a year. There is No minimum Percentage eligibility criteria to apply for
MAT Examination.

But After clear all these examination you have to also cracked the Group Discussion and Personal Interview and then you are eligible to get admission in MBA Course in top business schools. The admission in MBA course are based on written test, Group discussion and Personal Interview.

>> So, If your aim is to do MBA course then please apply for CAT/MAT Examination, And you have already completed your BA Course then you are eligible to apply for CAT/MAT Examination and For more Information please check the Official website -

http://www.catiim.in

http://www.aima-ind.org
4th September 2011, 03:20 PM
sanju38121

It is very good to go for MBA after BA .the scope of MBA in india is very good and you will get the handsome salary packages after MBA. You can get admission in best colleges of india by cracking the MAT, CET exam with good rank. The eligibility for MBA is graduation with 50% marks.

Gud luck.
4th September 2011, 03:33 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

The eligibility for mba are

should have a graduation degree from any recognised university

course is of 2 years

you can do the mba in distant education also

for scholarship for mba

www.scholarshipinindia.com
4th September 2011, 03:35 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by adi143pics View Post
hello sir,
i"v completed b.a. and i want to go for mba so wht i"v to do?
in order to get into the best MBA colleges of India,you have to clear any of the following exams with a very good percentile
CAT
MAT
XAT
FMS
Symbiosis

clearing any of these exams will enable you to get into a very good MBA college..

you can also apply for the Civil Services Exam for IAS,IPS,IFS,etc
for this you should be a graduate from a recognized college and age should be less than 30
6th September 2011, 12:13 PM
SonalSinghal

[Though there are many universities and colleges which are offering mba, but I would advise you to look for more interesting and unique programs as marketing, hr are now outdated programs or should I say over saturated.. some of the interesting programs about which I got to know recently about are like nternational business mgmt, power mgmt, infrastructure mgmt etc. As these programs are from core sector, you can easily get a job in any multinational company. So, you can look for universities offering core sector programs like upes, located in dehradun.
7th September 2011, 06:05 PM
saugata2008

yes, you can join MBA after BA.So to join MBA you have to give either GMAT ,CAT or MAT .

GMAT = The entrance exam for the international B scools
CAT = The entrance exam for the top Indian B schools
MAT = The entrance for average B schools of India.

Other than that individual B schools have there own entrance test , so you can also go for those .

Thank you
26th August 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

in how many years m.b.a completed aftr b.a?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?