20th August 2012, 09:41 PM
phani sudhir

Past years NET question papers?

sir please send me previous net question paers and solved answer paper, then please coperate me sir.

26th August 2012, 02:29 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Past years NET question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phani sudhir View Post
sir please send me previous net question paers and solved answer paper, then please coperate me sir.

Previous Net Question Papers

Hello phani sudhir
► NET Stands For National Eligibility test

► Eligibility Criteria:
Post graduate degree course with minimum 55%
The examination is conducted in June and December Every Year.

You can Apply for December NET Examination.

There are three papers in NET Examination and all are Objective.
  • Paper-I is Same For All the Candidates.
  • Other 2 Papers are based on your subject knowledge and you have to choose the subject on the basis of your PG Subjects.
The syllabus of NET is properly mentioned in the Official Website of UGC.
Please Check out the Same For The Previous Papers, Or Click HERE

Regards,

Nik!

26th August 2012, 02:54 PM
i am sure
Member+

Default Re: Past years NET question papers?

Those candidate passed post graduation or equivalent course with 55% are eligible for NET exam.

or SC/ST candidate passed post graduation or equivalent course with 50% are eligible for NET exam.

That because you have not told about your subject so, I have attached a file of syllabus of NET Managment for other que find out on-www.ugcnetonline.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-NET Managment Syllabus.pdf(856.5 KB, 32 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?