14th June 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

After B.Tech with Electronics and Communication Engineering can I become a scientist? What are the opportunities in engineering?

can i become a scientist after completing b. tech with electronics and communication engineering. if no so tell me what are opportunities in this engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a scientist after completing B.Tech with Electronics and Communication Engineering? What are the opportunities in this field?
  2. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  3. Can I become a scientist after completing B.Tech with electronics and communication engineering?
  4. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  5. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  6. Which courses should be done after B.Tech through ECE field
  7. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  8. What is the portion of ECE branch?
  9. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  10. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  11. Which branch of engineering to select after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  12. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  13. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) candidate? How much starting salary I will get?
  15. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  16. How to become a scientist after Electronics and Communication?
  17. Current job opportunities for Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the job opportunities for me in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
22nd October 2011, 06:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After B.Tech with Electronics and Communication Engineering can I become a scientist? What are the opportunities in engineering?

You can definitely become a scientist after completing B.Tech, You need to complete your post graduation for doing research works in most of the reputed institutes. You can even do a Ph.D. You can find many opening for B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering in public sectors like, CDAC, CDIT, VSSC, ISRO, ONGC, etc. You can find lot of opportunities in private sector and software industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?