14th June 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a scientist after completing B.Tech with electronics and communication engineering?

can i become a scientist after completing b. tech with electronics and communication engineering. if no so tell me what are opportunities in this engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a scientist after completing B.Tech with Electronics and Communication Engineering? What are the opportunities in this field?
  2. How to become a scientist in ISRO after completing electronics and communication engineering
  3. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  4. After B.Tech with Electronics and Communication Engineering can I become a scientist? What are the opportunities in engineering?
  5. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  6. Is it possible to do interior designing after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  7. How to do interior designing after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  8. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  9. Between M.Tech and MBA which one is a better scope after B.Tech? How to become a scientist after B.Tech(EC)?
  10. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  11. How to become a scientist after Electronics and Communication?
  12. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication? -- [New]
  14. How to join ISRO after B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. How to join airforce after BE? UES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  18. How to do M.Tech in Aerospace or Astrophysics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
17th January 2012, 10:15 AM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Default Re: Can I become a scientist after completing B.Tech with electronics and communication engineering?

Dear Friend,

Surely you can get the opportunity to become a scientist after the completion of the course.
The following are some of the concerns (govt) recruiting for scientists.

1) IGCAR (indra gandhi center of atomic research)
2) ISRO (indian satellite research organization).

in private sector also you can try.
for example IT concerns are recruiting for R&D departments. you can get offer there also later you can switch over to some govt concerns.

good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?