13th August 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

How to become a scientist after Electronics and Communication?

Hello,
I am an electronics and communication engineering student. I want become a scintist and how to it.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to join ISRO after B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. Can I become a scientist after completing B.Tech with electronics and communication engineering?
  3. Can I become a scientist after completing B.Tech with Electronics and Communication Engineering? What are the opportunities in this field?
  4. How to become a scientist in ISRO after completing electronics and communication engineering
  5. After B.Tech with Electronics and Communication Engineering can I become a scientist? What are the opportunities in engineering?
  6. Previous years question papers with solutions of ISRO scientist exam?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for internship in ISRO Delhi while doing 2nd year Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  8. Syllabus for Scientist B Entrance Exam being an Electronics Engineer?
  9. What is the syllabus of ISRO? Date of the exam for Assistant/Scientist for Electronics and Communication?
  10. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  11. What should I do to become a Scientist in Semiconductor Technology being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  12. ECE specialization is available in MS or not?
  13. How to get admission in ISRO after 12th?
  14. Previous solved answer sheet for ISRO scientist post for electronics and communication department
  15. Syllabus for ISRO scientist recruitment test for electronics stream
  16. How to become a scientist of physics after completing 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where to post resume for jobs such as Observation Scientist, Assistant Scientist or Research Analyst?
  18. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
21st August 2011, 04:31 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to become a scientist after Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am an electronics and communication engineering student. I want become a scintist and how to it.
Thank you
Nice to read that a Student of ECE department(My Department) want to become a scientist in India. Appreciations for you.. !

Now as a student you need to decide about in which area you want to become a scientist there are many areas in our group I think you know about it if don't know now get knowledge about it.

for example some of the areas in which in which I have Idea are as follows.
An Electronics and communication engineer can become scientist in these areas.
->Radar Systems.
->Communication systems.
->Satellite design.
->Rocket Launching.
->Semiconductor design
->Sesimography
->Disaster Management
and many more new emerging areas/fields.

After choosing In which area you want to work with it will be the time to select in which place you want to work
and for what
if you want to work for india then you have to select organizations like ISRO,DRDO,DRDL,VSSC,etc.,

if you want to work for your own Ph.D and research work then you have to select the universities or Institutes like IISc,IIT's NIT's etc.,
or you have to start your own practice
if you want to be called as scientist ISRO is offering you a chance to do so. i.e, every year they conduct Engineer/scientist examination

if you get qualified in that you will be called as scientist and your efforts can be useful to make india a great country.

This is all I can say about Scientist jobs and how much responsibility they must take in order to make their country proud because of them.

All the best for your future.
for any further doubts feel free to contact us via this forum.

regards

~AdityA~
21st August 2011, 10:11 PM
Bullo

Default Re: How to become a scientist after Electronics and Communication?

As you are from ECE department, and if your interest lies somewhere in Space,satellites,universe etc....then start preparing for ISRO -junior scientist grade exams... (You can get regular updates from national newspapers..or employment newspapers) ..I believe that is simply the best.....

You have other options as well like DRDO,DRDL but that depends on your area of interest...

All the very Best!!
22nd August 2011, 09:55 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to become a scientist after Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Hello,
Thank you

well..u need to do M.Tech after ur B.Tech and then Ph.D in ur stream which will ensure that u are in the research line and not in some company doing a routine job..

hope this helps..
22nd August 2011, 04:57 PM
saugata2008

Because you are a electronics & communication student, hope you have or going to have knowledge in VLSI,Semiconductors,Radder,satelite etc.
So you can make those knowledges the way to be a scientist .
Or you can go for the government sectors like ISRO,DRDO to do experimental works.
Or you can go for M tech and then for thesis .
Select the proper way you want to go with.
16th September 2011, 10:17 AM
hiren1992

aditya467..

i am studying in ece 3rd year ..... i also want to become scientist..
actually i am interested in electronics and processor and controller..

so which field is suitable for me ??

and for that what can i do ??

plz reply
thnx...
2nd October 2011, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

hello, i m a student with ece branch... so as to become a jr. scientist , everyone suggested for JRF exam..but as i searched for it , i could not found it beneficial for my area of interest..nd my interest is towards core field of my branch i.e. semiconductors..so plz give me correct information regarding this topic..
plllllzzzzzzz do rply
thanx in advance
27th November 2011, 01:03 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

to become a scientist there are many areas in our group I think you know about it if don't know now get knowledge about it.

for example some of the areas in which in which I have Idea are as follows.
An Electronics and communication engineer can become scientist in these areas.
->Radar Systems.
->Communication systems.
->Satellite design.
->Rocket Launching.
->Semiconductor design
->Sesimography
->Disaster Management
and many more new emerging areas/fields.

After choosing In which area you want to work with it will be the time to select in which place you want to work
and for what
if you want to work for india then you have to select organizations like ISRO,DRDO,DRDL,VSSC,etc.,

if you want to work for your own Ph.D and research work then you have to select the universities or Institutes like IISc,IIT's NIT's etc.,
or you have to start your own practice
if you want to be called as scientist ISRO is offering you a chance to do so. i.e, every year they conduct Engineer/scientist examination

if you get qualified in that you will be called as scientist and your efforts can be useful to make india a great country.

This is all I can say about Scientist jobs and how much responsibility they must take in order to make their country proud because of them.

Best of luck
20th January 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

sir im b.tech student how to apply in drdo
21st June 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am akhil studying b-tech 1st year in ece department,my question is how to become a scientist?
8th July 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Plesae tell me what is the eligibility Criteria To Become Scientist In ISRO after B.tech(Elctronics and telecommunication) & what is the required percentage in 10th and Diploma?
18th March 2013, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Hello.I have completed Bsc with math.and completed Mac with electronics and communication .I want to be scientist .plz tell me how can do
21st March 2013, 10:22 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

Firstly , I will say, the Branch ECE is excellent in all respects.

You can definitely become scientist in this field. There are lots of research opportunities in this field, either you choose Electronics or Communication. In fact it is one of the best branch to start your research work.

Regarding Job opportunity,

See, this field has excellent job opportunity.You have very wide range of jobs available either you choose Electronics or communication.

I am giving you the list of some of the best companies in both fields.

For Electronics,

-INTEL

-MOTOROLA ELECTRONICS

-E-INFOCHIPS

-AMD

-TEXAS INSTRUMENTS

-SIBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES

-SYNOPSYS

-NVIDIA

-SONY

-SAMSUNG

-NOKIA

For Communication,

-BSNL

-MTNL

-VODAFONE

-AIRTEL

-RELIANCE

-MTS

-AIRTEL

-UNINOR

-DOORDARSHAN.

So, you have lots of opportunities in this field.

For any other query, do post here.

forum is always ready to help you.

best of luck

regards.
22nd March 2013, 01:19 AM
yumnamgirish

Quote:
Hello,
Thank you
Hello

Here are some of the suggestion to become a scientist in eletronics and communication engineering.

>>Complete you BTech
During BTech prepare for GATE
Crack the GATE and do MTECH from reputed institute like IITs or NITs
Atlast complete you PHd from IIT or IISC or abroad.
#### Thus you can join as a scientist in a Research and development cell

>> IRSO,DRDO recruits scientist rank SC for the student who have complete Btech / BE.

For latest check out http://drdo.gov.in/drdo/English/index.jsp?pg=job_sc.jsp for DRDO

http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx for ISRO

best wishes

GIRISH
21st May 2013, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

I am an 3rd year ECE branch and want to become a scientist in ISRO in the area of satellit
e launching or satellite design,but I donot know about how can we do now for this exam,Please help me Sir,please.I feel helpless for this because no one suggest this type of related information in my college NIT PATNA.please help me sir for my enlightening path,for this kindness I shall be obliged to you.
Manish Kumar Choudhary (3rd year,ECE,NIT PATNA)
28th July 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed btech in ECE i want to become scientist in satellite design area so my question is nearly how much money is needed to become a scientist
3rd March 2015, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Bullo;1066870]As you are from ECE department, and if your interest lies somewhere in Space,satellites,universe etc....then start preparing for ISRO -junior scientist grade exams... (You can get regular updates from national newspapers..or employment newspapers) ..I believe that is simply the best.....

You have other options as well like DRDO,DRDL but that depends on your area of interest...

So,what is the qualifications of to become greatest scientist?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?