1st January 2011, 05:53 PM
sumit78

I am a student of B.Tech Geo science : Procedure to do internship in Oil and Gas company?

sir,
I am a student of b.tech (geoscience). I want to do internship in any oil n gas company. can you please help to get internship and also tell me the procedure.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting internship in Oil and Gas sector?
  2. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to follow to apply for internship in thermal power plants? -- [New]
  5. Internship in an IT company being a 2nd year B.Tech computer science student?
  6. Is there any company in kochi providing one week internship for CBE KTU Btech students?
  7. What is the procedure to transfer internship from one company to another?
  8. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?
  9. How Can I get job in Oil and Gas companies or Oil rig companies being a B.E. (Mechanical) Candidate?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. Procedure to do Internship for 5 months in DLF for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel for Integrated M.Tech in Material Science & Technology student?
  13. List of company names in Bangalore which can provide internship for B.Tech students?
  14. Where to do internship from an Institute or from a company during B.Tech in computer Science 5th Semester?
  15. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  16. What type of job we will get after completion of petroleum engineer course?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?
  18. How to do summer internship from any company after doing B.Tech 3rd year in computer science?
2nd January 2011, 10:34 AM
khan.9898

Default Re: I am a student of B.Tech Geo science : Procedure to do internship in Oil and Gas company?

hello sumit

you should directly contact to the hr of that company ...

ya should go through anyone refrence ...

hope it is helpful for u ...

best of luck for ur future
20th March 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: I am a student of B.Tech Geo science : Procedure to do internship in Oil and Gas company?

hiii.,, i m pursuing b-tech in geoscience......what to do in the holidays after the completion of 1st year....
17th July 2011, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

1st yrr???
relax dude!!
6th September 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of btech geoscience. please provide the list of companies which can provide internship after II year and procedure to apply. Also what type of courses we can do after IIyear dat will be beneficial for carrier?
22nd October 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i am a computer science third year student iwant to do internship in summer vacation how i should find suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?