9th May 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Bank Po after completing my 8 years service in army? I have got 58% in 12th and 50% in graduation

I completed my 8 yrs service in army where I am eligible for bank po?
My age is 29 yrs and i have got 58% in 12th & 50% in graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. kya me next year 10 th ki exam external de sakta hu ?
  2. Can I apply for PO exam after doing Chemistry?
  3. Can I give the exam for Bank PO after scoring 54% in 12th and 60% in BSc
  4. Am I eligible to apply for civil government job after completion of 5 years service in Indian Army?
  5. Am i eligible for bank PO and Bank clerk exam? I have scored 63.33% in 12th and 54.61% in graduation
  6. List of the universities along with their details, offering PG course in finance? I have completed my B.Com from Gulbarga university and Currently I am working as an accountant in private firm
  7. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam if I scored 59.5% in 12th and 63% in Graduation(Supplementary Pass)?
  8. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after completing graduation? I have scored only 49% in 12th class
  9. How to join Indian Army or Judiciary service after completing graduation in B.Com?
  10. Am I eligible for bank PO and Bank Clerk exam after scoring 64.33%
  11. Am I eligible for Bank Clerk Exam after scoring 56% in 12th and 45% in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completing 12th Science?
  13. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility for SSC CGL 2015 and Bank PO exams 2015
  15. Am I eligible to give Bank PO Exam after scoring 58% in 12th Class and 80.16% in Graduation? Can a candidate who scored 45% in 12th and 53% in Graduation be eligible to give this Exam?
  16. What is the syllabus for OTA Female? I have completed B.E in Information Technology
  17. How to join in Navy after passing Arts? I have passed in 1st division
  18. Am I eligible for bank after passing 12th with 68%?
22nd August 2012, 04:47 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank Po after completing my 8 years service in army? I have got 58% in 12th and 50% in graduation

YES you are eligible to apply for the bank PO exams conducted by IBPS ( www.ibps.in) on behalf of 19 public sector banks and also the SBI and its associates bank PO exams
You meet the eligibilty criteria set up by these banks

SBI will come out with its PO vacancy in next 1 or 2 months

IBPS will conducts it PO exams in feb or march 2013

You can start preparing for these exams from now onwards
17th October 2012, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank Po after completing my 8 years service in army? I have got 58% in 12th and 50% in graduation

iI have 50% in 12 and 58% in B.E I am eligible for IBPS PO POST....?
21st October 2012, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

I have 45% in 12 and 37% in B.A do i qualify?
4th December 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Bank Po after completing my 5.5 years job in export house? I have got 56% in 12th and 52% in graduation
12th December 2012, 05:44 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for Bank Po after completing my 8 years service in army? I have got 58% in 12th and 50% in graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

hi friend,

yes,off course you can eligible for bank PO exam..............

There are mainly two types of PO exam:
  1. IBPS PO exam
  2. SBI PO exam

The candidate should be a graduate or equivalent. The same should be in any stream from a recognized university with a minimum requisite of 65% average mark for general category 60% for other classes is a must.

The candidate selected for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) must also have knowledge about basic computer handling.

Age Limit should be between 21-30 years for general category...

• Relaxation on upper age:
  • Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 35years
  • Other Backward Classes: 33 years
  • Persons With Disabilities: 10 years
  • Ex-Servicemen: 35 years
  • Candidates from Kashmir Division: 35 years

all the best..............
14th December 2012, 10:59 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Am I eligible for Bank Po after completing my 8 years service in army? I have got 58% in 12th and 50% in graduation

Hi Friend,

YES you are eligible to apply for the bank PO exams conducted by IBPS on behalf of 19 public sector banks and also the SBI and its associates bank PO exams
You meet the eligibilty criteria set up by these banks

SBI will come out with its PO vacancy in next 1 or 2 months

IBPS will conducts it PO exams in feb or march 2013
www.ibps.in

Cool Thanks...
15th December 2012, 07:27 PM
denwer1

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for Bank Po after completing my 8 years service in army? I have got 58% in 12th and 50% in graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you are definitely eligible for bank PO examination conducted by IBPS.
15th December 2012, 08:39 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for bank P.O. after completing your 8 years service in Army.

P.O. Exam for bank generally conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) for 19 Public Sector banks.

Eligibility of bank P.O.exam:-

-The candidate must be an Indian National
-Should have completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University
-Should be within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate which is particularly for Ex service man up to 5 years.
-Should be a computer literate one.

As being an ex service man, your age is 29 years and you have completed Graduation, so you are eligible to apply for Bank P.O. up to 35 years.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.co AND http://www.ibps.in
19th January 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

i have 50% in my graduation. Im i eligible for IBPS PO.?
25th April 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I have got 58% in intermediate and 45% in b.a , am I eligible for banking studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?