26th August 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam having secured 60% in 12th and 65% in Graduation in CSE?

I passed my 12th with 60% & graduate with computer science engineering with 65% is iam eligible for bank po

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for Bank PO exams after 60% and 55% marks in graduation and 12th respectively?
  2. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam if scored 79%, 54.5% and 65% in 12th, graduation and PGDM respectively?
  3. Am I eligible for bank PO and clerical entrance exam after scoring 78% in 10th?
  4. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after securing 57% in 10th, 48% in 12th
  5. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams having secured 49.7% in Graduation and 58% in Post Graduation?
  6. Am i eligible for bank PO and Bank clerk exam? I have scored 63.33% in 12th and 54.61% in graduation
  7. Am I eligible to give Bank PO Exam after scoring 58% in 12th Class and 80.16% in Graduation? Can a candidate who scored 45% in 12th and 53% in Graduation be eligible to give this Exam?
  8. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam havin secured 50% in Graduation?
  9. Am I eligible for IBPS Bank PO Exam being a candidate having completed Graduation but not secured 50%? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for bank PO and Bank Clerk exam after scoring 64.33%
  11. Am I eligible for Bank Clerk Exam after scoring 56% in 12th and 45% in graduation?
  12. Am i eligible to apply for the post of PO in a nationalised Bank? I have secured 58% in my graduation with economics honors
  13. Am I eligible for bank after passing 12th with 68%?
  14. Am I eligible for Bank Jobs having secured 71.2% in Graduation and 86% in MCA?
  15. Am I eligible for Bank PO if I have secured 52% marks in B.Sc Graduation? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for this year NIMCET Exam having secured 68.8% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 62.25% in Graduation?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS PO exam if secured 54.3% in 10th, 51.5% in 12th and 55% in Graduation?
  18. Am I eligible for Bank PO and Bank Clerk exam?
26th August 2011, 11:04 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam having secured 60% in 12th and 65% in Graduation in CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed my 12th with 60% & graduate with computer science engineering with 65% is iam eligible for bank po
Yes, you are eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination.

Because to apply for Bank PO Recruitment examination you need to complete your Graduation degree examination, Because graduation is the minimum eligibility to apply for this examination.

>> So, After graduation candidates are eligible to apply for Nationalized and Private bank PO Recruitment examinations.

>> The eligibility criteria for Bank PO Examination was vary from banks to bank But Graduation is the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for this examination.

So, After graduation you are eligible to apply for Bank PO examination.

For SBI and IBPS Examination you not need to scored minimum Percentage Marks, Only Passes in graduation is the minimum eligibility to apply for Bank PO Examinations.

>> Final year graduate candidates are not eligible to apply for Bank PO examination. You have to passed the examination and then you are eligible for this examination. Candidates may fill the online application form by pay the fees as a challan form and then fill the application form.

The Notification of Bank PO Examination was published in the Bank official website OR also in the Employment Newspaper. So please check the Notification and then apply for the Bank PO Examinations.
26th August 2011, 11:27 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam having secured 60% in 12th and 65% in Graduation in CSE?

As you have completed graduation course and secured 60% in graduation as well in 10th and 12th class,so you can appear for Bank PO's exam.
Here are the list of Bank's that you can appear for the exam.

State Bank of India
Andhra Bank
Punjab National Bank
Allahabad Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Bank of India
ICICI
27th August 2011, 12:10 AM
Lyk23

Smile Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam having secured 60% in 12th and 65% in Graduation in CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you can apply for the Bank PO exam as you satisfy the education qualification.

The other criteria's which you must satisfy are that you must be a citizen of India.

Candidate must have a age limit of 21-30 years and candidates must have a degree with 60% aggregate,it may change from bank-bank.

Candidates who are writing their final degree exam can also apply for the Bank PO exam.

All the best.
27th August 2011, 12:25 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Hello dear

yes, you are eligible for Bank PO Exam having secured 60% in 12th and 65% in Graduation in CSE.

the eligibility criteria for Bank PO exam is

Nationality
candidate must be a citizen of India.

Age Limits:

20-30 years for general candidate.

Minimum Educational Qualifications:

The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities affiliated by UGC/AICTE.with minimum 60% marks in graduation.

etc.

all the best..........
27th August 2011, 12:46 AM
Mannu2525

Dear,
Yes, you are eligible for Bank PO.

Eligibility
• Graduation degree from a affiliated university.
• Age limit - 18-28 year.

Exam Pattern
• Quantitative aptitude
• Logical Reasoning
• English
• Computer knowledge

GOOD LUCK
27th August 2011, 01:14 AM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Yes , definitely you are eligible, the criterion for Bank PO is 60 % in both 10th and 12th 5%less for SC/ST and OBC,so you can sit. Prepare well for it, this is a very nice job.You will have salary about 26000 at starting.Best of luck.
27th August 2011, 03:37 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, you are just eligible for bank PO exam..
Eligibility criteria for bank PO exam:-

*Educational qualification:-

The candidate must have complete the graduation in any field at least..
The candidate should have 60% aggregate through out the career..
The candidate must be a citizen of India.
The candidate must be computer literate..

Age criteria:-

The candidates age should be in between 21-30years..
For SC/ST the age relaxation is 5years, and for OBC the age relaxation is 3 years...

These are the criteria one have to fulfill..
As you have 60% aggregate through out the career, and you have complete the graduation then you are eligible for bank PO exam..

All the best.
29th August 2011, 09:45 PM
dhruv007

definately, you are eligible for this exam, for this exam you must have compete your graduation with at least 60%, you can apply in this exam within the age limit of 21-30 years. and a candidate should have some basic knowledge about computer.
As you have 60% aggregate through out the career, and you have complete the graduation then you are eligible for bank PO exam..

All the best.
30th August 2011, 06:36 PM
radhik

yes, you are eligible for bank po exams
ELIGIBILITY:
graduate from any stream
20th September 2011, 12:37 AM
saugata2008

Eligibility criteria for bank PO exam -
1.Graduation in any branch from any recognized university .
2.Minimum 55% marks is required in graduation .
3.Age limit = 21 to 30 years .

Note - some banks requires 60% to 65% marks in graduation like Indian Overseas Bank .

As you have 65% in bachelor's degree then you are eligible for all the Govt. banks like SBI,UBI etc and the privet Banks like Allahabad ,ICICI etc .

Thank you
21st September 2011, 03:39 AM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Yes,Of course you are eligible for this.

Criteria for PO :

1.You must be a graduate
2.your age must be 21 to 30 years
23rd October 2011, 01:30 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Definitely,
dear, you are totally eligible for this examination,.
as you have scored 60% in 12th & 65 % in graduation.
the minimum eligibility for appear in BANKS PO exam, a candidate must possess graduation degree from a recognized college , what ever may be the stream is ..

the age limit for the bank PO exam is 21-30 years,.
there are 5&3 years of age relaxation are applicable for SC\ST5 & OBC candidates respectively.

NO of attempts-

4 for general candidates
7 for OBC candidates ,
no such restrictions for the SC\ST candidates.
23rd October 2011, 01:36 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Definitely,
dear, you are totally eligible for this examination,.
as you have scored 60% in 12th & 65 % in graduation.
the minimum eligibility for appear in BANKS PO exam, a candidate must possess graduation degree from a recognized college , what ever may be the stream is ..

the age limit for the bank PO exam is 21-30 years,.
there are 5&3 years of age relaxation are applicable for SC\ST5 & OBC candidates respectively.

NO of attempts-

4 for general candidates
7 for OBC candidates ,
no such restrictions for the SC\ST candidates.
23rd February 2012, 12:31 PM
drurv

The eligibility criteria for Bank PO Examination was vary from banks to bank But Graduation is the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for this examination.

So, After graduation you are eligible to apply for Bank PO examination.

For SBI and IBPS Examination you not need to scored minimum Percentage Marks, Only Passes in graduation is the minimum eligibility to apply for Bank PO Examinations.

>> Final year graduate candidates are not eligible to apply for Bank PO examination. You have to passed the examination and then you are eligible for this examination. Candidates may fill the online application form by pay the fees as a challan form and then fill the application form.
30th October 2012, 07:11 PM
suraj391

Hello,
Yes you are absolutely eligible for Bank
PO Exams as per your educational standards.

This is because the educational qualification
that is required to be eligible for the bank
exams is graduation with a minimum of 55% marks.

And you have got 63% marks in graduation but
at the same time your age too will remain in between 21-30 years.

If you fulfill the age criteria then you are eligible for the same.

This is the information i have to the best of my
knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information
will help you to the extent you want.
thaxsss
all the best
The eligible qualification of Bank PO's its clearly mentioned in IBPS Bank pos notification.you seen once that notification for further information..

Minimum Qualification for Bank PO's is
1.One must have complete the graduation in any trade.
2.One must have 55% aggregate through out the career.
thaxs
30th October 2012, 07:12 PM
suraj391

Hello,
Yes you are absolutely eligible for Bank
PO Exams as per your educational standards.

This is because the educational qualification
that is required to be eligible for the bank
exams is graduation with a minimum of 55% marks.

And you have got 63% marks in graduation but
at the same time your age too will remain in between 21-30 years.

If you fulfill the age criteria then you are eligible for the same.

This is the information i have to the best of my
knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information
will help you to the extent you want.
thaxsss
all the best
The eligible qualification of Bank PO's its clearly mentioned in IBPS Bank pos notification.you seen once that notification for further information..

Minimum Qualification for Bank PO's is
1.One must have complete the graduation in any trade.
2.One must have 55% aggregate through out the career.
thaxs
31st October 2012, 05:43 PM
SAM14U

HELLO DEAR

Eligibility

1. You must of Indian origin.

2. A graduation degree in any stream in required.

3. Age limit is 20 to 30 years for the Bank PO.

4. The age limit is extended by 3 years for OBC.

5. Age limit for SC/ST is extended by 5 years.

ALL THE BEST....................
31st October 2012, 10:56 PM
mahhiads

Hello Friend,

Yes, You are eligible for the bank PO.

SBI Bank PO Eligible Criteria :

1. Graduate From The Recognized University
2. Age Limit : 21 To 30 Years

IBPS Bank PO Eligible Criteria :

1. Graduate From The Recognized University
2. Age Limit : 21 To 28 Years

Selection Process :
1. Written Test
2. Interview

All The Best!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?